Xbox 360 What do you want to see on this forum?

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Okay guys,

We want you to tell us what YOU want to see on this forum. We're at the point of really getting this up and going and we want to know what you want to see on here. We will be (over the course of days, weeks, however long it takes us to add all almost 900 games to the site) keeping this forum updated and evolving into what you want to see. So-Let us know what you want to see! Our goal is to be the one stop site that you go to for all of your xbox info. Do you want a section for mods? User reviews? Let us know!

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback-You talking COD? Battlefield? Rainbow Six? Let us know and we can start developing that for you ASAP.

If you're going to do those two ideas with the clan stuff, don't forget to give your board it's own achievement platform. It may not be a big deal. But it will add to the interaction of the site.

If you're going to do those two ideas with the clan stuff, don't forget to give your board it's own achievement platform. It may not be a big deal. But it will add to the interaction of the site.

I like that idea.

Now I know I'm very new to the forum and all, but what about something like a xboxforums game night?

I'm actually implementing an achievement system today. I hope to have it up by the 27th. Then we can def get into to clan tournaments. Keep the good suggestions coming through, we personally love em.

Last edited:
Steelmind - Our first game night is this Friday! Check out the Community Game Night board!

I believe you should put in a YouTube section, but make people keep their channels to mostly Xbox games, not just other things. I feel this could bring people feedback that they need to start up their channel. People always need a start to their channel and that could jump start them and let them get into the big league eventually.

Great idea Connor! We are going to start making our own site You Tube videos and I think having a place for community members videos is an excellent idea...Oh,and BTW-The board is now up and ready to go!

Maybe splitting your threads into categories for instance xbox issues, console tips & tricks, game reviews, Xbox Repair provider directory and reviews, glitches and walk throughs sorry I'm rambling now just a few thoughts

Back