Xbox One What games are you looking forward to?

Craig

I'm so looking forward for the 720 to be released! I'm curious what games will they be making for it, are you looking forward for some specific games ?

I'd like to see Rare come back into full force and make games of quality like they did when they were with Nintendo. I liked Halo Wars a lot and I know there's a rumor for a second one in 2014 so if that's true, it'd be cool if it was on the '720' because I liked the first one a lot and there would probably be some innovative potential, being a new console and all.

I don't really know, I should check up their website more often. I'm curious about all aspects, not only games. I'd especially like to see how 720 will be better than 360.

Halo 5. and a sequel to black ops 2, but using smartglasses.

I'd like to see Rare come back into full force and make games of quality like they did when they were with Nintendo. I liked Halo Wars a lot and I know there's a rumor for a second one in 2014 so if that's true, it'd be cool if it was on the '720' because I liked the first one a lot and there would probably be some innovative potential, being a new console and all.

Rare is never going to be like that anymore. Almost every member of Rare's glory days is gone. Most of them went to Free Radical, which in turn, Free Radical was bought out by Crytek. And the rest went off into various other places. Rare is pretty much officially Kinect only. The fact that people keep asking for a new Killer Instinct out of them and they haven't tried it yet is very telling of that.

The next gen Halo and MW titles had better offer something seriously awesome in order to make me want to buy a whole new system just to play them. I'm happy with 360 and current titles right now and don't buy into the need to make old titles obsolete. I still play games on my atari from time to time and it's from the 1980's !!

I'm looking forward to the FIFA franchise. I believe there is a lot more that EA can do and it is evident in their current release, FIFA 13, that the game is far from perfect. The Xbox 360 holds some hardware limitations which prevent EA from creating and excelling their game beyond its current status. The 'Xbox 720' will be a dream for game developers as the improved hardware will be a gift from the gods. I cannot wait for the next release of Microsoft's console.

I know it's already out, but I want to play the new Assassins Creed game. I love those! I can never seem to aim right on FPS games.

Im looking forward to a new halo game for the next xbox, call of duty has gotten quite boring... :p

Halo 5. and a sequel to black ops 2, but using smartglasses.

Although I'm looking forward to halo 5, how could that smart glass support such complex movements like in black ops?
I just imagine myself trying to zoom in on targets using an iPhone with a cracked screen!

Would LOVE to see a left 4 dead 3 be made for it man. I really do. I am in love the with left 4 dead series and play it like everyday no joke.
I think it would be sick if it were made for xbox 720 for an amazing experience! Anyone else here a fan of left 4 dead series?

Unfortunately, Halo is the only remaining Xbox exclusive series I have interest in. Who knows, maybe rare will acquire new blood and make awesome games again, but I won't hold my breath. I just hope Microsoft conquers a lot of the rumors floating around, because the outlook of the new Xbox isn't too promising.

Unfortunately, Halo is the only remaining Xbox exclusive series I have interest in. Who knows, maybe rare will acquire new blood and make awesome games again, but I won't hold my breath. I just hope Microsoft conquers a lot of the rumors floating around, because the outlook of the new Xbox isn't too promising.

Bitesize, I would not worry about the rumors, thats all they are, rumors.

Gotta say I'm itching for another Prototype. Prototype 1 and 2 were great fun games to play. Biggest thing I would hope for the series is to make it harder.

The difficulty level is too easy, as an experienced player I can change into the right thing and crush whatever I'm fighting.

Bitesize, I would not worry about the rumors, thats all they are, rumors.
Being a skeptic, I take all hearsay with a grain of salt, this included. However, I've read from trusty sources that the new Xbox has had leaked SDKs. If they're legit, I'm not sure how set in stone everything is, but the specs are for sure. With Microsoft's track record with their Xbox consoles, I'm sure the new Xbox will be great, but I'll be interested to see how it stacks up with Sony's offering.

I'm really hoping Microsoft can attract more Japanese RPG developers. If they can do that, there's no reason for me to buy both 720 and PS4. I thought the release of Tales of Vesperia would be the start , but I still can't name a lot of JRPG titles from Xbox. But the fact that there's a plenty of Western RPG to choose from is not bad either. I'm really looking forward to another Fable game. I got hooked on the first 3 and got disappointed on the last one because it's a kinect exclusive. Assassin's Creed will also be available for the 720 so I guess I'm gonna buy the 360 one and Im just gonna wait for the 720 version.

I'm really hoping Microsoft can attract more Japanese RPG developers. If they can do that, there's no reason for me to buy both 720 and PS4. I thought the release of Tales of Vesperia would be the start , but I still can't name a lot of JRPG titles from Xbox. But the fact that there's a plenty of Western RPG to choose from is not bad either. I'm really looking forward to another Fable game. I got hooked on the first 3 and got disappointed on the last one because it's a kinect exclusive. Assassin's Creed will also be available for the 720 so I guess I'm gonna buy the 360 one and Im just gonna wait for the 720 version.

For some odd reason I don't think we will ever see that many JRPG's in America for whatever reason. But yes Fable on a 720 sounds very promising.

Back