Xbox One What has you the MOST excited?

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Other than the games, what are you most excited about for the Xbox One?

I have to say for me it's the TV integration. I know I'm in the minority, but some of the things the XB1 can with TV I think are great. The NFL and Fantasy Football integration look like a blast. I can't wait to track instantly as I watch the Redzone Channel, that's how everyone should spend their Sundays. LOL My only gripe is that I can't control my DVR thorugh the XB1 interface :(

[video=youtube_share;XmD0vPOd5Rk]http://youtu.be/XmD0vPOd5Rk[/video]​

Im also excited about RZ...But what has me intrigued/excited is how the in-game dvr will work. Can you control what gets recorded or is everything recorded. I guess we will learn more about it as we get closer.

I am not going to be able to get my hands on this console before 2014 as I am from an Asian country.

I want to see how the games really play, and all that bunch of stuff about multi-tasking and whatnot. I just hope that the console doesn't crash everywhere and it ends up taking minutes to "alt+tab" between stuff.

I will have to agree with the TV integration. And the bigger the TV screen, the better. I am already saving up my pennies, and a new TV will also be in order.

I like the TV and kinect features! Coming from a playstation having the kinect opens a whole new gaming experience for me :). I just hope it doesn't disappoint.

Oh yeah. The TV integration. I watch a lot of TV and movies, so obviously that's a big deal for me. Being able to control what I watch with my hand is hardcore nerd lol! And, to be truthful, the price of the Xbox One wouldn't be justified without it.

Any gaming system has to be about the games obviously, but at $500 it HAS to have other features as well. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Epix, etc. are the standard in something like blu-ray players so why not Xbox One? Think of it this way....would you pay $500 for a system that JUST played games? I don't think so. So even if you're just a gamer type person, you'll be glad it has all the other entertainment value once that credit card clears! :eek:

Oh yeah. The TV integration. I watch a lot of TV and movies, so obviously that's a big deal for me. Being able to control what I watch with my hand is hardcore nerd lol! And, to be truthful, the price of the Xbox One wouldn't be justified without it.

Any gaming system has to be about the games obviously, but at $500 it HAS to have other features as well. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Epix, etc. are the standard in something like blu-ray players so why not Xbox One? Think of it this way....would you pay $500 for a system that JUST played games? I don't think so. So even if you're just a gamer type person, you'll be glad it has all the other entertainment value once that credit card clears! :eek:

What I don't like is that it doesn't integrate the DVR. That's my only negative

Yep, this is me too. I watch tons of TV and movies and I plan on taking full advantage of what the XB1 is including with the TV integration. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be my favorite feature of all of them. You also make a good point about the price of consoles based off of additional features included.

I'm rather anxiously anticipating the integration of the Kinect. The technology is only going to get better and better. Hopefully, more games will be using it than not.

To be honest, the only non-game thing that I am excited for regarding the Xbox One is the controller because it looks great and I want to use it on my PC.

I am most excited about playing the console itself. I am a hardcore fan of Microsoft, they usually don't disappoint. I am also pumped about the whole TV show integration. They said they will feature programs like Netflix and Amazon Video.

Multitasking. There has been more than one occasion when I wanted to be able to switch over to something else on my 360 quickly without having to re-load what I was currently doing.

The games. I don't rally care about kinect or the television aspect of xbox one. I want to see how good the graphics are, how much fun the games are and what kinds of bells an whistles they've added to online gaming. If you are buying this for anything but the games, prepare to be disappointed.

The games. I don't rally care about kinect or the television aspect of xbox one. I want to see how good the graphics are, how much fun the games are and what kinds of bells an whistles they've added to online gaming. If you are buying this for anything but the games, prepare to be disappointed.

How would someone be disappointed if they wanted it for other use? The how controversy is the fact that its not geared as just a gaming console. If you want it as a media box I don't see anybody ending up disappointed. If you only want it as a gaming console then I could understand the frustration.

I think the new GTA would have been a perfect game for the snap feature. How cool would it be to be playing and snap in a video of all the stunt jumps or load up the GTA 5 wiki? Now I just pause it and bring it up on my phone. #snap#feature

I only care about the games too, but the other stuff might make the experience better and it looks promising. Prepare to be disappointed? No, man we're not talking about Apple here :)

Back