Xbox 360 What in the XBox 360 makes you want to upgrade to XBox 720?

Jatelo2

XBox 360, from what I understand, is one of the most loved gaming console in the wold. In fact, credit is given to Microsoft for fixing some hardware problems thus making it a very stable product it is now. However, some friends of mine say they are very eager to upgrade to XBox 720 once it is released. If you were to be asked what you don't like most about this console what would you say?

Feel free to share your opinion(s) and thanks in advance for doing so:)

What do I like the most about the xbox, Probably the Halo series and XBL, without those 2 I doubt I would still be playing video games Lol, I don't know why anyone would not want to upgrade to the bigger and better?

I would say my least favorite part of my 360 is the small storage space. I just had to delete a bunch of demo games I had so that I could play the new Halo game. If they could make that bigger without a much bigger price tag, I would switch in a heartbeat.

Nothing in particular can make me want to upgrade without seeing the machine in motion. We actually have to see it before we can give an honest answer to this kind of question. How can you ask what in the 360 would make you want to upgrade to the next system? Wouldn't that sort of give the impression that people are fine with their current system with no need to upgrade in the first place?

I don't like the theme of Xbox 360 Live. I hope when the 720 is released they upgrade the theme to something better. Right now you have like 3d avatars that you can customize... It's too kiddish.

Nothing in particular can make me want to upgrade without seeing the machine in motion. We actually have to see it before we can give an honest answer to this kind of question. How can you ask what in the 360 would make you want to upgrade to the next system? Wouldn't that sort of give the impression that people are fine with their current system with no need to upgrade in the first place?

I agree with you on the fact that It will be mere speculations to quote features of XBox 720 at this moment in time! I, however, thought that there are things in the 360 that even the Ms Team wants to upgrade and was thinking you could also share some. It might just help with the finalization of the expected release, don't you think?

What in the Xbox 360 makes me want to upgrade to Xbox 720? Primarily its age. The 360 was launched in 2005 so it's already about 7 years old. Though I still love my 360, I think it is human nature to want something new, something fresh. In my mind, the 360 is already old and now needs to be replaced by something newer and better.

I am particularly curious, that's the main reason. I enjoy my 360 a lot but everyone keeps saying how cool and great the new gaming console will be so I now I'm curious like a little kid.

I would say my least favorite part of my 360 is the small storage space. I just had to delete a bunch of demo games I had so that I could play the new Halo game. If they could make that bigger without a much bigger price tag, I would switch in a heartbeat.

Agreed. The only thing that would make me eager for a new Xbox would be a bigger storage space. There's nothing wrong with the graphics or online play of the Xbox 360. I don't really care if the 360 is 7 years old because the games made for it are constantly newer and better.

If the 720 is better than the 360, that alone makes me want to get it. I'm so addicted to the 360, that the 720 is just the next step in my addiction to gaming. PS3 just doesn't cut it for me.

I'm sick of those connection problem. I wish they could make a console with perfect commection. I mean...is that too much to ask? It would cost not even 20$ more to make. I just want a GOOD wireless connection, one that could detect my router from hundreds of meters away n.n

For me it's achievements. They were the first to add them and it adds something extra to the gaming experience. I know it's a bit sad but I always get chuffed when that little popup appears to say achievement! Love it. If only they would extend the system to all pc games too!!

More storage space. Better interface. And I want to see super-realistic graphics that look just like the game intros. We're close at the moment but not quite there. As long as the level of gameplay doesn't dip in favor of the new graphics, that's fine. Also, improvements to Kinect that'll make it able to see every expression on your fae so you can really interact with games. Coolness.

Nothing really imo, I won't be upgrading to the 720 for a while after release.

There are a number of things in the Xbox 360 which make me unhappy. I wish to see better graphics and a unique controller in the release of the 720.

I'm sick of those connection problem. I wish they could make a console with perfect commection. I mean...is that too much to ask? It would cost not even 20$ more to make. I just want a GOOD wireless connection, one that could detect my neighbors router from hundreds of meters away n.n

Fixed that for you.

The obvious reason is graphics, graphic quality now looks very dated in current gen consoles when you compare it to what Pc has to offer, that is however a normal situation because these consoles have seven year old hardware, current gen has to die already, i want updated powerful consoles with the last technology available as soon as possible.

The 7 year old tech inside of it makes me want to upgrade it. I enjoy playing the Xbox but the games look no where near their PC ports or run as smooth.

Back