Xbox 360 What is the best Xbox 360 game under $20?

There's actually quite a few good games under $20 now.
Most of the Mass Effect and Fall Out games are under $20... The Dragon Age games are under $20.
I'm pretty sure most of the Assassin's Creed games (not the newest two) are under $20.
The first Borderlands is undre $20 and i'm pretty sure Borderlands 2 is right at $20.
Elder Scroll games tend to have a lot of game play and are really cheap now.. Oblivion, Skyrim, etc.
Dead Island... Left4Dead... both of those and sequels are under $20.
I like Dante's Inferno. It's a decent game and I'm pretty sure I bought it for under $10.

Note: I'm going off of memory of Game Stop pre-owned.

For sure Gotham City Impostors. It's like a way funner version of Call of Duty that doesn't take itself too serious. There's like 1000 levels, and tons of goofy weapons to play around with, and sick gadgets like glider rigs or grappling hooks.
All for under $20. I played that for months.

I liked Metal Gear Ground Zeros and I really think that it was a good game the only problem that I really had with the game is that it was a bit to short. Another great game like some people have said is Minecraft. I will tell you that the game is seriously addictive. I kept wondering what all the craze was about minecraft that was until I got my first dose of the game now I will tell you that I am hooked to it.

Well I was able to get Gears Of War 3 for about ten bucks not too long ago, and I considered that a pretty good deal. It was not my most favorite game, but that was a good price so I decided to go ahead and get it. I know that you can get a lot of the sports games for cheap, if that interests you. Best of luck, and thanks for sharing.

Back