Xbox 360 What Is The Oldest 360 Game You Still Play?

turklife

Which 360 game do you still play that came out a long time ago? Any launch games that you're still playing now and then?

Dead Rising. A true classic! Lost Odyssey too, fantastic jRPG... man 360 started out strong with exclusives but it list steam...

I have played Dead Rising a few times. Truly a classic. I think that anyone who has an Xbox 360 ought to throw that one in from time to time. I wish that more games had the same kind of longevity, but alas. Most can only keep our attention long enough to complete them...and that's if they can do that. I know that my son often struggles to play a game to completion because of the repetition of the gameplay and the lack of an engaging storyline. They just aren't interesting enough to compell him to keep going.

Dead Rising here too. I still play it to this day. It is still one of my favorite games and one I could never get sick of.

Definitely mass Effect, I've ended it on three different characters, and different choices, its such a trip, because the story progresses based on the choices you've made.

Mass Effect 2 still gets plenty of run in my 360, especially with all the DLC. The DLC really adds a lot to every new playthrough.

Probably Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (CoD4), I still log on and have a few games on multi player occasionally. Unfortunately its pretty much entirely dead these days.

The oldest game that I just replayed a while ago is Ghostbusters. It's the closest thing I'll ever get to a sequel. Being a huge fan of the franchise, I still play it from time to time. Too bad, there is only one Ghostbusters game out, really wished that there were a sequel.

This is a little embarrassing, but I still like to play Need For Speed. There is just something about it that reminds me of working in a video store and playing it on my breaks. It would calm me down when I had to deal with some crazy customers. Now it calms me down when I have a hectic schedule.

I still play Civilization: Revolution occasionally when I don't really have the time for a full game of Civ. 5. Now that I have an Xbox One, I've found my patience with the 360 dwindling. I still need to finish GTA V. Would love a new Civ game on next Gen.

Dead rising, After the 7 day survivor achievement I was burnt out with it but I've been going back in trying to mop up the rest.

Either Dead Rising 1 or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (COD 4). COD 4 is the best of all the CODs hands down, I'll hop on and play a few games every few weeks. The COD 4 community is much better.

I still play Crackdown sometimes and I don't really know what that says about me, but whatever. I honestly do enjoy the fact it's a game about cracking heads and being shot at and upgrades... always the upgrades.

I still play Oblivion and Mass Effect. I have Dead Rising, but I've never been able to get into it. I put it in every now and then thinking I'm going to give it a spin, but nah.

I still play Crackdown sometimes and I don't really know what that says about me, but whatever. I honestly do enjoy the fact it's a game about cracking heads and being shot at and upgrades... always the upgrades.

I loved Crackdown. It was a simple game with some neat upgrades for its time. I still have the game, but I haven't played it in some time.

I'm still playing Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. I have Mass Effect 3, but only played through it once. With the first I really enjoy it.

Back