Xbox 360 What is your favorite genre?

Zelda

Does anyone have a favorite genre when it comes to playing games on your Xbox 360? If you could only choose one or two types of games, what would you play? Would it be RPG, puzzles, sports, first-person shooter, or something else entirely?

I've played a little bit of everything. I don't know if I really have a favorite, but word puzzles rank pretty high. Once I start playing one of those games, I get pretty addicted.

Hmm, my husband would DEFINITELY agree with technoupdatenow, but as for myself, if I could only play one genre of video games, it would be action-adventure. If I could have a second genre in addition, it would be simulation - like The Sims games, for example. Of course, this isn't counting fitness video games, because I don't consider those leisurely games. However, if you take those into consideration, then they would be my 1st choice and action-adventure would move to #2. :~)

I like puzzle, action-adventure, party, card & board, music & rhythm, platformer and movie-based games. I am not a fan of FPS, sports, RPG or racing games.

I like puzzle, action-adventure, party, card & board, music & rhythm, platformer and movie-based games. I am not a fan of FPS, sports, RPG or racing games.
What action-adventure games you like? I may be looking into getting a few of those to try.

I like shooter games mostly because I got used playing them on the PC. They relax me and calm me down after a hard day's work when people get on my nerves. Also, I'd like for more sports games to come up, those should be fun.

Racing games, the sports. Most of the games I have are these genres. And then comes first person shooter, but I prefer playing this type of games on my PC, feels like I'm more in control.

Back