What kind if headset do you use?

From
Tempe
Post the type of headset you use for your Xbox gaming experience.

I use the Microsoft wireless headset. It's a little black Bluetooth like thing. I enjoy it most for the easy control and no cord.

What kind of headset do you use?

Currently i use the Turtle Beach X35. It is a decent headset, not the best, but not the worst either.

Currently i use the Turtle Beach X35. It is a decent headset, not the best, but not the worst either.

Hey Rainbow, if you want a great upgrade to your headset, consider the XP500 by Turtle beach. I love this product. It has 7.1 surround sound, and it comes with a blue-tooth adaptor for the Xbox controller.

You can check it out here:
http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/xbox-headsets/ear-force-xp500/6
[video=youtube;Acvx2P5ZvIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acvx2P5ZvIQ&sns=em[/video]

- me

Maybe I can buy those next month. My big purchase this month is a PVR 2. ;)

Sweet man. That is a great product. I currently use the Elgato Game Capture HD and I love it. Let me know if you are considering getting serious about making some game related videos. We have recently set up a YouTube channel for the site, and could use all the help we can get. We also have all the software we need, and a studio set up for filming on a green screen. Let any of the Super Moderators know if you are interested.

- me

I have the Turtle Beach X32's. They're perfect for what I use them for, although they do hurt my head a little after wearing them for a few hours. Pstep's XP500's on the other hand, are a dream...

I use to have the wireless Microsoft mic too, but I don't play too much anymore. Now, when I do, I use the mic on the Kinect. Needless to say, it annoys most people. Haha.

I use the Turtle Beach x12s. They're worth more than they're sold. The quality of sound you get from them compares with that of $100 headsets for half the price. The only downside to having them is their durability when stepped on.

Well, is that really a valid thing to rate Rainbow? I mean, yeah, there are those of us that will test the durability of our headsets accidentally, like Smackz stepping on his, but I couldn't rate mine on durability because I'm careful with them. I don't have an extra $100 to buy a new pair just cuz I'm careless with them (no offense Smackz)!

I have two headsets. I use a Microsoft headset, but when that one gets buggy and starts to cut out, I use this one that I bought on Amazon. It's so low budget. I paid like $7 for it and I think it's by eForCity. I love it because it's super padded and great for those long gaming sessions.

I use the headset that came with it. The white one with a microphone and that connects to the console. It’s been three years and still does the job. I am planning to buy one of those killer headsets they sell on Amazon.

I got an adaptor which allows me to use any standard wired headset to connect to the controller. Bluetooth is convenient but my experience of it with PCs and phones is that it doesn't work reliably so I haven't even tried it with consoles.

I use a Razer head set for my Xbox. Really comfortable and sound quality is the best.

I use Steelseries Siberia V2. I have a pair for my PC as well. It's definitely the best gaming headset I've ever owned. The bass is a little low, but other than that it's an amazing headset, and it's not so expensive either.

I use turtle beaches , they've got a bass boost that just makes everything like 20x better haha

Back