What kind if headset do you use?

I will take notes from this thread because our current mode of headset isn't a headset but the kinect :eek:

I use Turtle Beach headsets as well. They just produce great sound and they are very durable. I mean headsets are one of the easiest gadgets to break. They are always essential for online play, so mines has to be durable.

Astros A40. All day. All night. This headset has served me well and I honestly think it's definitely worth the 200 dollars I spent on it (plus I got it for like 50 dollars off at a sale). This headset gives me high quality and amazing gaming experience. The only problem I had before with gaming headsets was the constant breaking of them. I would go through like two headsets a year - sometimes 3, but now with the Astro A40 I've had it for the longest time and it looks like this year, I won't even break one headset. This is just my opinion, if you want to know what others think about this headset then read some reviews online. ;)

I have a mw3 turtle beach headset and It's awesome. I really think that everyone should have one, it just adds so much to the game.

In AC, you can hear people two buildings away, in BF you can hear people reloading, and in CoD you can hear mice fart.

I just really can't stress how crucial it is to have a surround sound headset if you're half serious about playing games.

Back