What kind of music do you listen to?

I listen to a wide range of music, there is so much out there and so many talented musicians creating it. I'll listen to anything at least once although I have no interest in heavy metal or rock anymore. All it is is a lot of loud noise and no substance. I range from hip hop to classical to jazz to world music (music from other countries). I even have music played by Australian Aborigines!

I listen to all kinds of music because I love the different styles and ways to approach music. Mainly, my favorite genres include rap, alternative rock, and classical. I like rap by Eminem, alternative rock by Coldplay and Greenday, and various classical pieces.

Similar to a previous reply, I like some songs depending on the season. For example, I love Christmas songs right now because Christmas is right around the corner. It would be a bit awkward to enjoy them any other time of the year.

I actually find the post about intelligent rap very interesting. I may check it out in the near future because it seems like something I would like.

I really like alternative rock, but I usually just listen to whatever catches my fancy. In particular, I enjoy post-hardcore, noise rock, opera, vocal pop, country, among other genres. I'd say my favorite artist would be Dinosaur Jr. or The Smiths, but that can change at any time.

I listen to pretty much anything and everything! It always depends on the mood I'm in though. I love late night drives listening to trance. It's just an amazing and euphoric feeling! You all have to try it!

All kinds. Right now I'm kind of into drum and bass, dubstep, some forms of trance, classical music etc. It really depends on my mood or what mood I want to get into.

Back