Xbox 360 What made you upgrade to kinect?

Craig

I was watching TV one day and between the commercials TV people air there was the ad for Kinect. I was so amazed by it I decided I have to have one, on the spot.
What was it that made you buy yours? Was it the ads? Something else?

I was watching TV one day and between the commercials TV people air there was the ad for Kinect. I was so amazed by it I decided I have to have one, on the spot.
What was it that made you buy yours? Was it the ads? Something else?

A bunch of us old goats get together and play games, exercise and just generally have fun together. We even bring over our grandkids and great grandkids to join in. We do this at a different house each time.

We was over at Gerald's and his little 14 year old granddaughter plus her friends started doing the Dance Central 2 on the kinect and all of us was absolutely amazed. After they got through he put on country dance and all of us had a ball, it was more fun than a barrel of monkeys. I think all of us decided last weekend to get one. Naturally I got country dance when I ordered mine.

Ancient, that's kinda cool. I have to admit it was the ad that did it for me. I looked it up on YouTube after a while and watched it again. I was amazed by what a console can do so I just went and bought one for myself.

Back