Xbox 360 What new future would you like to see?

neweaver

I would like to see a new feature added to the xbox 360. Like a developer and add section where you can write source code for one of your games and implement it into your game to see what it changes.

I can't see that happening because 720 is the future for the XBOX and it will be a waste of time for Microsoft to add another feature because their main focus right now is the development of the next XBOX. The sales of the 360 will start to decline because everybody will start thinking that it will only last for maybe a year or two, like the original xbox.

Plus I really don't see Microsoft opening up for modders. What your suggesting is on the game devs themselves. DLC is big business and profits are huge for games that people want that extra bit more to play or customize their experience for.

I'd like to be able to have more options with the dashboard. I'm really sick and tired of dealing with the same layout bull.

I also want an easier way to connect my xbox to my PC. That way, I can manage music easier, manage save files, and manage game information.

Plus I really don't see Microsoft opening up for modders. What your suggesting is on the game devs themselves. DLC is big business and profits are huge for games that people want that extra bit more to play or customize their experience for.

Yeah, that's why Minecraft isn't as awesome in the XBOX compare to the PC. But I agree with you. DLC will always be a big part of the success of a game. That's why devs like Bethesda are always releasing DLCs to their games because they know they have a lot of supporters.

Back