What PC would I need?

WeekendWars13

From
TN
So, I've considered going into some PC gaming possibly later on this year. I plan on building one because I've always heard its better to make it how you want it. I just don't know what I would need. I plan on playing Total War, Elder Scrolls, Sims 4, and possibly Battlefield. I do however plan on using an AMD processor because my friends PC is and it is great. If you have some suggestions that might be good just comment and let me know all suggestions will help.

Thank you all.

Well, I don't really have any brand specific suggestions, but if you want to build a solid gaming rig you need to consider that games that you're going to be playing, if you think those games require more power and rely heavily on performance, then go for a solid build. Mind the CPU, the more cores, the better (although that's not always true), the GPU, I recommended Nvidia cards.

In general you will need a processor with 6 and more cores, a graphics card better than R7770, I don't know its Nvidia counerpart, atleast 6 to 8 GB RAM and a good power supply. But this is just a general idea, you will need to figure out the specific components on your own.

You may intel core i7 with 8 gb ram and graphic card of nvidia geforce for high performance gaming.

Back