What PS2 game do you want ported to the 3DS?

OniBlackMage

RPG Ambassador
The 3DS essentially has the power of a Playstation 2, and this was great when you're playing PS2 titles like Metal Gear Solid 3 and Tales of the Abyss. I thought that since those two games came out so early in the 3DS's lifetime that we would see more ports. Its a great opportunity given how expansive the PS2 library was, and being able to now play them on a portable is fantastic. Not to mention, it would bolster the somewhat slim 3DS library.

What Playstation 2 games would you like to see ported to the 3DS?

Basically what Oldman said, either of those two games would be pretty fun to play on the go or just while lying in bed. I actually only ever played a little bit of Colossus and was never able to actually get a chance to play more than maybe an hour or so. I have Psychonauts on Steam but it would be nice to get a game on 3DS that I could really enjoy and play whenever I have time.

Yeah Shadow of The Colossus would be nice but that will never happen as the developer of the game, Team ICO is owned by Sony. Other games I would love to see on the 3DS would be Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 since I am a huge fan of the series and also, Final Fantasy X and X-2 along with Final Fantasy XII. I'm a big RPG fan so pretty much any RPG I would love to see on the 3DS. One more game I would love to see would be Star Ocean: Till The End of Time.

Psychonauts would be awesome but I'd love to get Final Fantasy X.
I'm a big fan of the Blitzball minigame and playing that everyday on the train would be great.

Back