Xbox 360 What PS3 Exclusive Would You Love To See On Xbox?

turklife

There are a lot of great exclusives between PS3 and 360, but sometimes I wish I could have some of those PS3 exclusives to play. I would probably go with The Last of Us, just because of all the hype and awards the game has won. What about you?

Even though it's near impossible but I want to see God of War on the Xbox One. I'm a fan of action games and the Xbox is lacking in this department so I hope that Xbox can have more of this genre in their game library.

God of War definitely! This is my favorite game franchise and I would love to have it on the Xbox. I'm aware it won't happen, but a boy can dream lol :)

The Last of Us. I would play it all over again, besides I thought the multiplayer was fantastic.

Probably either The Last Of Us or the Uncharted series, as much as I can understand the exclusives it does bother me that as gamers we do miss out on certain titles unless you own all of the devices (Playstation, Xbox, PC, handhelds etc.).

ok, so this is a little off topic, but what I would LOVE to see is the Mario franchise get to move outside of the Nintendo world. I hate the Wii platform and Nintendo is pretty much a bust. But Mario games are incredible and I would love the opportunity to play one on the Xbox 360. I don't know if anyone else might have the same opinion, but I think we need to start a petition to get Mario released from Nintendo prison and out to the masses on game platforms that you can actually use.

Definitely Devil May Cry, I loved the franchise, been playing them since the first 1 on PS2...

Definitely Devil May Cry, I loved the franchise, been playing them since the first 1 on PS2...

If i'm not mistaken, wasn't the HD remaster of DmC for 360 and PS3?

I'd love to see GoW and infamous.
I bought a PS3 very late in it's run and missed out on those games! Too many games and things in my backlog to catch up haha!

EDIT: AND LITTLE BIG PLANET

Uncharted for sure. My son loved these games on the PS3 when we had one and is totally missing them on the Xbox. I have got to figure out how to get the powers that be to make an Xbox version. I also would love to see Nintendo release their hold on the Mario series. Nintendo should move out of the platform realm and move just into developing Mario games for the other platforms.

The Last of Us. I've already played it, but would definitely buy it again and play it. It's an amazing game. I'd also like to see Killzone, God of War, and maybe Little Big Planet, as I had a lot of fun with LBP 1 & 2.

The Tales series. I really wanted to play Tales of Graces f and Tales of Xillia, but no dice. I doubt they'll be making the Tales series available on Xbox anytime soon...kind of a bummer, because they're a good series of games.

I really wanted games like Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls to appear on the xbox 360. Unfortunately you couldn't shake the xbox 360 controller in order to get the other sorts of actions that the game required for specific instances.

Most definitely the Uncharted series. I'm a huge Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider and 3rd party shooters fan so that series seems like a perfect fit for me. I'll probably end up buying a PS3 someday just to play them.

God of War for sure. Anyone that has played that game knows what I talked about. Gears of War for the xbox was also one of my favorite games and god of war is like gears of war except based on a more ancient setting. It's also just so bloody violent and the character moves are so varied for your pleasurable enjoyment. I wouldn't be surprised to see it ported to the xbox though. It'd be very profitable that's for sure.

God of War for sure. Anyone that has played that game knows what I talked about. Gears of War for the xbox was also one of my favorite games and god of war is like gears of war except based on a more ancient setting. It's also just so bloody violent and the character moves are so varied for your pleasurable enjoyment. I wouldn't be surprised to see it ported to the xbox though. It'd be very profitable that's for sure.

I agree! I still drool when I see screenshots of this game.

J

A ps3 exclusive that I would love to see on the xbox 360 would have to be the Uncharted series. I would also like to see the God of War games and the last of us. Those were some amazing games that were on the PS3 that I have played but would love to see them on the xbox360.

I would have to say the best exclusives for Play Station 3 that would be amazing for Xbox 360 would be Little Big Planet the entire series, it would be amazing to play this game on Xbox 360 because the online and the story is too much fun when you play it with other people, I played with a few friends online on the Play Station 3 but majority of my friends had Xbox 360 and I could not play it to its potential. The second game that would be fun for everyone on the Xbox 360 would be the Uncharted because the online was fun and it never got old and the story mode was a whole different experience.

I would also love to see a God of War title on the Xbox one. I am a huge fan of the God of War series and I've always hoped that someday I would be able to play on the Xbox. I know that it is highly unlikely that we'll ever see a God of War Game available for the Xbox One, but a guy can dream right?

I would love it if the Persona series itself became multiplatform. Persona 4 Arena and Ultimax are multiplatform, but it seems that the main games will remain as Sony exclusives for the foreseeable future...

Back