What Some Big-Time Developers Think Of the PlayStation 4

SiNAR 212

N3RDC0RE
From
MI
Pretty good read. Nice to see what some developers are saying. Id rather read it then watch a video of them talking lol.

It's a little over 2 months before Sony's next generation star player hits shelves – or rather, 2 months before the "Sold Out" signs line the store shelves where the PlayStation 4 should be – so Weekly Famitsu asked some noted developers with games currently scheduled for release on the PS4 for their impressions on Sony's new console.

Source - http://kotaku.com/heres-what-some-developers-think-of-the-playstation-4-1256242439

If Shinji Mikami is okay with it, then it's another motive to be excited for the console. I really hope that "The Evil Within" is another great title by him and that it brings some of the goodness that was Resident Evil 4 back.

If Shinji Mikami is okay with it, then it's another motive to be excited for the console. I really hope that "The Evil Within" is another great title by him and that it brings some of the goodness that was Resident Evil 4 back.

So do it. I am a HUGE RE fan lol. I want some stuff to scar eme!!!

...Who the heck is Sloopydrew? That guy is just a massive dou- anyway back to the story. Um... overall they didn't really say anything, but at least we know that some developers are finding it simplier to program for the system and that they are able to maybe shorten cycles/add details so that's nice. Seriously though the comments are kind of ridiculous.

Back