Xbox One What To Expect On Xbox 720 or 360 II?

Ryan

Wii U has been released already and I'm wondering if Microsoft will follow suit and release a new version of Xbox. What do you expect for the new version? I'm expecting that it will cater HD games, I hope it can handle 1080p quality. I'm also expecting that it will have faster processor and higher storage capacity.

I think they will go with the Xbox 720 name, because it's a bit more original than 360 II. There is a great chance that the upcoming Microsoft console will cater HD games and surpass all our expectations. I can hardly wait to see it. Are there any rumors about the release date so far?

As William said, Xbox 720 is the more likely name of the two. What I want to see is more originality.
It seems like the new systems either mimic each other in a way or just upgrade their size from the former generation.
HD would be good, but I don't know if it'll come out quite yet.

Personally, I think that if the xbox 720 comes out it should have a dashboard everyone can personalize. I like the new pin idea they did but I think it should be more like pin things right to the home page of the dashboard. is the 360 not 1080p? I always thought it was.

Personally, I think that if the xbox 720 comes out it should have a dashboard everyone can personalize. I like the new pin idea they did but I think it should be more like pin things right to the home page of the dashboard. is the 360 not 1080p? I always thought it was.

Boy do I wish! A customizable dashboard would be awesome! Maybe we could rearrange the elements, change the colors, and put in RSS news feeds. They could make it really great.

Back