What type of car do you drive?

ipmillar9937

I've got a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse. It's black on black, with the blacked out logo. It's got well over 150,000 miles on it, but it's still running fine. I had 2 sub-woofers in there for a while, so the car vibrates and is noisy now, but alas. It still has the original paint job, so i'm pretty happy with that. All in all, it's a pretty sound car, but not much to look at. The interior is riddled with little nicks and burns.

I drive a mini-van. It is the most logical choice considering I carry my $5,000+ dollar telescope all over the country.

My first car was a VW Beatle, it went all the way over back to 0km and now shows around 1000 again. I now have a Suzuki Swift for quick trips and a Nissan Primastar for business.

I have a '99 Acura Integra. It only has about 88k miles on it and since I'm just working full-time now trying to save as much as I can, I think it should hold up for at least a few years with no major issues. But you never know with cars...unless it's new something can always go wrong..and that scares me.

I'd be able to afford a fix, but I just want to save for now!

Honda Civic SiR. I have it for 10 years now.

I am looking forward to have my own Jaguar XFR but its too expensive. I hope Ill win the lottery to get one! :)

I drive a Nisaan Optima. I love it! I like the speed of it, the presentation, the braking system, everything.

2011 Toyota Aurion Touring. It's a 3.5L v6. It now has about 25,000km on it which isn't too bad considering I've been driving it since the start of 2012.

2007-fiat-grande-punto-2_800x0w.jpg
Nothing fancy, I've had it since 2008. It's a little 1.2, cheap to insure, cheap to tax, cheap to run :)

1998 Toyota Corolla. She ain't too pretty nor is she particularly powerful but she gets the job done and quite frankly I don't treat her as good as I should. I'll get you a tune up sooner than later, baby girl just keep on hanging in there.

2010 Mini Cooper (Sliver/Black Roof)
Suspension by NM Engineering
H-Sport 25mm Competition rear sway bar
NM Engineering lower motor mount
NM Engineering short throw shifting kit
Custom CAI
Rota RB wheels
Cravenspeed interior bits
JCW carbon interior bits
Tune by Detroit Tuned
All fluids by Royal Purple

I used to have a 2003 Toyota Camry with about 58,000 miles on it. It ran really well. I'd buy another one if I had need of a car right now. For now public transportation is enough for me.

2008 Pontiac G6. I can't really complain about it up to this point, it's been solid and reliable for me. I could use a bit better gas mileage but it isn't terrible.

I drive a 2013 Kia Forte and I have to say, it's awesome. We got it so we could have a safer, more family friendly care and it's just awesome. The bluetooth stuff is great for music listening and phone calls too, as you don't need to touch a thing to talk on the phone if you have to.

i rock a silverado 4 door as my daily/tow vehicle..
got a few play(race cars) toys and a boat/jetski. ex racing jetski.

I drive a 2011 Sunfire GT, it's got kick in it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a coupe so you have to pull the car seats forward if someone wants in the back. It has a sun roof too :)

I use an old model Ford Fiesta 2001 plate! I'm not into cars or anything, as long as it can get me from A to B without breaking down then I'm happy with it. Also because ford is such a common car if something does go wrong then it is cheaper to get fixed than some different brand.

Back