What was the last movie you watched?

Haze

Former Moderator
From
Australia
Might as well get the ball rolling here in the Off-Topic section.

So, what was the last movie you watched? Also feel free to give us your thoughts on what you thought of it.

Me - it was The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. It wasn't fantastic if I'm honest. Steve Carrell was insanely annoying in this, Jim Carrey was the best thing (but that's a given) and Steve Buscemi should of had a bigger role. I didn't really have any high hopes for this, so I wasn't too disappointment.

I watched Spring Breakers, hahah, it was honestly the worst movie I have ever seen. Absolutely terrible, but saying that, I would have to recommend it to people, it's so bad, it's funny. If you are looking for a good laugh from some horrific production, watch it.

I watched Spring Breakers, hahah, it was honestly the worst movie I have ever seen. Absolutely terrible, but saying that, I would have to recommend it to people, it's so bad, it's funny. If you are looking for a good laugh from some horrific production, watch it.

You thought it wasn't gonna be? Franco, Gomez, Hudgens? When have those three ever been good actors? The last movie I saw was "Amusement". It's a horror movie about three hot girls who picked on and teased a boy in their early school days. They grew up to be a trio of best friends, while the guy grew up to be a homicidal engineering/mechanics genius. So he tracks them down one by one to torture them just for his own...AMUSEMENT.

I don't know if you'd call it a movie, but i just watched 'The Book of Mormon Musical' it was pretty funny. I also finally watched Limitless the other day. I thought it was really cool, and it implied that we all have the mental capacity to do those things, just not the level of focus. It makes me feel like one day, perhaps all of humanity will be ridiculously intelligent. Did any of you see it? What did you think?

IP MAN

Man, what a great movie that was! Donnie Yen was great and the martial arts just amazed me.

Today in tv, the movie I watched almost all the way through completion would of been Saving Silverman. Honestly, that's a great cast of people together. Such a funny movie.

The last movie I saw was Thor on Netflix. I love mythical legends about Gods and superheros. Superheros usually are big box movie hit. The acting and the script of the movie is okay. The movie got me interested in European legends. I have always thought Europe as a secular country.

I don't really get the time to watch full length feature films.
But for some reason me and the wife ended up watching The Social Network on Sunday, I know its quite an old film but it was on TV and to be honest I thought it was good.

Iron Man 3. I didn't really like it to be honest. I found it really corny and the action wasn't that great. The effects were pretty good though.

I want to see Django Unchained next.

Watm bodies lol, wasnt to crazy bout it, but couldnt find anything else i was interrested in that i havent already seen.

I just got done seeing watching the Great Gatsby last night. I thought it was a really great movie. I know that a lot of critics said that the cinematographics really threw the film off, but maybe I'm just too naive to really care about something like that.

Tried watching Cloud Atlas but it wasn't what I was expecting. :/

The Hangover III. Despite the terrible reviews, I thought it was a decent conclusion to the trilogy, even if it was more serious in tone. You could almost say it's an action movie with comedic elements, but at least it didn't just rewrite the first movie's formula like the second did.

Oz: The Great and Powerful. I actually really enjoyed it. And if you like the movie, or those running games like Temple Run 2 on your Apple or Android you'll really like the Oz version!

I just watched World War Z last weekend. It was actually very good to be honest. Not overly actiony, there were a few scary parts and the plot wasn't hard to follow at all. The ending was maybe a BIT dull, but it was still intense the whole way through. Definitely go see it.

The last movie I watched was A.I (the one with the little kid). I didn't finish it but it was a really good movie, I used to watch it when I was little.

I saw Star Trek Into Darkness a few weeks back. Even though I had somewhat high expectations, it was still a little bit better than I had thought. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but there's one scene that I thought was done really well that literally made my jaw drop. I'm not a huge Star Trek fan in general, but I've watched a bit more of the original series recently and I think those who have seen the classics (and who enjoyed the first movie) will really enjoy it. It's a bit more science fiction-y than the first one, but still an all-around good movie that's pretty accessible.

i watch netflix often on my 360... i think the last one movie i watched was transformers dark side of the moon iirc..

now i do watch tv.... southpark, squidbillies,aqua teen, and a ton of comedy..... i love my netflix just wish they would stop loosing right to movies and getting others... it gets annoying when bookmarked stuff disapears.

I think the last thing I watched was Ponyo. I mean, right before it I watched The Great Gatsby, but afterward I was hoping to watch something a little cute and a bit more anime-like. I got my fix and was completely pleased afterward. If anything, I hope to finally see some of the newer Movie hits now that I have access to Netflix. :D

Back