Xbox One What were your first thoughts when you heard about the Xbox 720?

SkintTight

I'm not sure if it's because i'm getting older but i wasn't that excited, when i was younger i was obsessed with video games.

I remember when i used show those fake ps4s you'd see on google images to my friends, convincing them that it's real :D.

Hopefully, this new system will be good.

I'm not sure if it's because i'm getting older but i wasn't that excited, when i was younger i was obsessed with video games.

I remember when i used show those fake ps4s you'd see on google images to my friends, convincing them that it's real :D.

Hopefully, this new system will be good.

I'm pretty excited but at the start but after hearing rumors that it will not play used games, I'm like :confused:
But I still believe Microsoft will do everything not to be beaten by PS4.

When I first heard 'XBOX 720', I just laughed and thought, "they are not seriously gonna call it the 720!?"
That was like two years ago. Now here we are in 2013 and we're still calling it the 720. Now to me this means either one of two things: Microsoft are playing a very Apple-esque game keeping their cards extremely close to their chests in terms of what they are setting up to release next which, in all fairness to Apple, has worked well for them with the iPhone 4S release instead of an iPhone 5 (yes I was disappointed with that tactic too!). Or there's my other conclusion, that Microsoft have just become extremely lazy and named their console after the doubling of its numbers. Everyone know you DO NOT do that! Yes graphics, processor speeds, RAM may double... But not console names! They didn't call it the Nintendo 128 did they? NO! They came up with something brand new.
And that is what worries me about the "720" there will be nothing 'new' or innovative about it, just a spec upgrade. Historically that may have worked when our best games were made of the most blatant polygons on the planet but now, its just expected that a new console should have better graphics. What else you got Microsoft?!

Back