Xbox One What will you do 1st on launch day?

dyzposableherox

Former Moderator
From
Indiana
I will probably go through all my settings and every app..mess with the TV via K2 and see how good it really is. Probably wont touch a game for at least a few hours. Yourbthoughts?

Thats me also, I will go thru the settings and customization options and download all the games im getting. Open a Pepsi...and start gaming

Yup, I'm with you guys as well. Tweek the settings, download all the free apps I find and play around with everything for a few hours. Once I think it's all good and ready then I'll finally open the disc tray.

I'll probably spend the day figuring out what "thing-a-ma-jiggy" goes into the "whachamacallit". These two words are used often when it comes to me and technology. Or assembling furniture.

But after that, like most of you, I'll adjust all my settings, get my apps all set up, get the kinect up and running and then, FINALLY, put in a game. All in all, shouldn't take me more then 5-6 hours lol.

I'll probably spend the day figuring out what "thing-a-ma-jiggy" goes into the "whachamacallit". These two words are used often when it comes to me and technology. Or assembling furniture.

But after that, like most of you, I'll adjust all my settings, get my apps all set up, get the kinect up and running and then, FINALLY, put in a game. All in all, shouldn't take me more then 5-6 hours lol.

Its the best part. Its the new console foreplay. lol

Plug it into the wall, then into my TV. :p

My first thing will be getting Battlefield 4 going.

I will wait patiently for all your posts about what you like and don't like about it. Plus any crazy crowd chaos stories haha!

I will start a thread while on the midnight line and update with pictures, videos and commentaries

YES! You must do this LOL it will be awesome! I look forward to it. Of course I hope everyone gets their console with no problems, but hearing about random people fighting or dressed in weird pajamas will be great ;)

YES! You must do this LOL it will be awesome! I look forward to it. Of course I hope everyone gets their console with no problems, but hearing about random people fighting or dressed in weird pajamas will be great ;)

hmm maybe I should go in my halo 3 pajamas with my black ops 2 tee shirt. Just to see reactions.

I don't know man, I really don't know.

I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

I'll watch the chaos unfold- forum and real life. In part because I won't have anything new yet on launch day, lol. ;)

After taking it all out of the box..my first thing is to just sit and stare in amazement that the day had finally arrived!
Then after hooking it up into the entertainment center...I'll be doing the exact same, explore and tweak. (after the day one update of course).

I dream often of the 22nd...and only wish it were closer to the date. :p

After taking it all out of the box..my first thing is to just sit and stare in amazement that the day had finally arrived!
Then after hooking it up into the entertainment center...I'll be doing the exact same, explore and tweak. (after the day one update of course).

I dream often of the 22nd...and only wish it were closer to the date. :p

Forgot about the update. Hopefully the servers don't crash from everyone trying to login at once.

I will remove my playstation 3 from under my tv. Replace it with the Xbox one and set up the kinect. Ill then proceed to power up and apply updates. Then like many others said adjust the settings. Ill crack open a monster because as of now I work 7pm-7am Thursday the 21 into that Friday the 22nd and ill need that boost to stay up :). Ill then have to choose between my three games I have preordered madden 25, dead rising 3 and call of duty to play. I think since ill be sleepy i may go with madden until I sleep then play cod and dead rising over the weekend.

I am so pumped for this day for some strange feeling :). It's like the old days when I was 6-13 years old eating the chocolate out if the Christmas count down calendars. :)

I will remove my playstation 3 from under my tv. Replace it with the Xbox one and set up the kinect. Ill then proceed to power up and apply updates. Then like many others said adjust the settings. Ill crack open a monster because as of now I work 7pm-7am Thursday the 21 into that Friday the 22nd and ill need that boost to stay up :). Ill then have to choose between my three games I have preordered madden 25, dead rising 3 and call of duty to play. I think since ill be sleepy i may go with madden until I sleep then play cod and dead rising over the weekend.

I am so pumped for this day for some strange feeling :). It's like the old days when I was 6-13 years old eating the chocolate out if the Christmas count down calendars. :)

Man I was JUST thinking this while I was driving into work. This is gonna be the coolest thing EVER!!

I am so pumped for this day for some strange feeling :). It's like the old days when I was 6-13 years old eating the chocolate out if the Christmas count down calendars
. :)

Well put! LOL It's exactly how I feel too!

Back