Xbox One What will you do 1st on launch day?

Download every game out. Tweek settings. I just transfered from ps3 so I have it get used to a xbox controller

I'll watch the chaos unfold- forum and real life. In part because I won't have anything new yet on launch day, lol. ;)

This will probably be me as well. Looking forward to the live launch thread, KN1GHTMARE, you gotta wear the Halo/CoD outfit.

Seeing how i won't be getting it on the launch day, i will consider this as the first day i will get it. As of any device i get, i explore every possible option and setting that i can thinker with, put everything to my taste, and then explore the rest of the functions, ending up with the avatar setting.

This will probably be me as well. Looking forward to the live launch thread, KN1GHTMARE, you gotta wear the Halo/CoD outfit.

I'll try my best. If I do, there will be pictures lol.

Yup, I'm with you guys as well. Tweek the settings, download all the free apps I find and play around with everything for a few hours. Once I think it's all good and ready then I'll finally open the disc tray.

Remember there is no disk tray :)

Probably the same thing I'm doing today because I did not plan on getting an Xbox One at launch and probalby won't be for a while. I do certainly want to play some of the games being released for it but I think I can hold out till more games come out or a price drop comes a year or so from now.

Probably the same thing I'm doing today because I did not plan on getting an Xbox One at launch and probalby won't be for a while. I do certainly want to play some of the games being released for it but I think I can hold out till more games come out or a price drop comes a year or so from now.

I'm not an expert by all means but I don't think we will see a price drop until the 360 phases out or close to it. I can assure you that there will be more games out for the xb1 though..(lol)

I don't think you'll see a price drop until Holiday 2015

Back