What will your style be?

Discussion in 'Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain' started by thecreed4life, Mar 25, 2014.

1. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

Kojima has said Phantom Pain will be the game where we all have the freedom to finish the missions the way we want to, so what's your style gonna be?
    Me, I'm gonna be a mix: I'll go Rambo on some, and I'll be Stealthy on some.

2. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

If I had the game, I would definitely go Rambo. I love being seen and I love making those guys think that I'll be the last thing they'll ever see.

3. momo

momo New Member

I'm all about stealth, personally, so I'll try to be as stealthy as possible and not alert guards to my presence. I'd much rather be... "Splinter Cell" about it, if that makes sense.

4. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Splinter cell stealth huh. Seems like a nice thing to do. Well as for me I'd really want to go face to face with someone on this game.

5. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

Same with the topic starter: a mix of the Rambo and stealth. After all, there's freedom right?

6. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

I'll be stealthy all the way but I'll also do something that I never did before: EXPLORE. Oh yeah. Kojima is the master of teasing so maybe there's a lot of secret stuff in the levels that will make things easier. OH YEAH.,

7. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

Just hope that the place is more exciting to explore with.

8. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

I hope we can do more things than exploring.

9. momo

momo New Member

I'm big on exploration, too. I'm with you on this. I'm hoping there is a lot to explore and plenty of secrets to be found. :)) I just wish they would have kept the voice-over guy the same. Kiefer is good but he's not the original Snake.

10. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

No matter who is the voice actor, I don't really mind. as long as snake still has that badass attitude.

11. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

Imagine having Stallone voice out as Snake.

12. Oldman Jr

Oldman Jr New Member

Canada
    Clan:
    TPG
    I'll still do take the stealth approach. If I wanted to be rambo and have god like powers I`d play infamous or prototype or something.

13. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Makes sense. Haha. Well I'd want to go the other way around. Going Rambo would make me want to play this game even more.

14. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

And that's why Kojima designed his game to let us all do the style we want. So we can feel like Sly and kill everybody without a care or go stealthy like Sam and just get there without anyone noticing a soldier went in!

15. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

I like the way he makes games, that's why I've always loved the games that he made.

16. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

So far he's been so successful in all the games that he's made and most of it has things that you won't expect.

17. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

Yeah, those hidden secrets and things that you discover when you're so into the game. He's really a genius.

18. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

And he has stated that he likes to put references for us to try and explore. Genius indeed! That's why I like the guy ;-D

19. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

I think I'll do it like I did with Deus Ex and Splinter Cell, go completely stealth until I get detected, then I go on a full rampage! :)
    If I don't do this I just focus on the stealth approach and always get stuck loading over and over again when I get caught and it gets very frustrating. So I had to make myself play it this way to avoid going crazy :)

20. rmario

rmario New Member

Stealthy as always! No the kind of "leave everyone dead or unconscious without being detected" stealth, but the "get in and out without anyone noticing and without leaving clues behind." :D