Original Xbox What Would Be A Good Price For an Xbox?

dannyboy

If you were a gamestore owner, how much would you sell an Original Xbox for? Would you sell it for 75 dollars? 50 Dollars? Less than that? I have always been interested by this because I always see the prices for older systems go down year after year. For me personally, I think 25 or 30 dollars would be a good price.

If anything, I should see the price increasing, not decreasing. The availability of the xbox is dropping since there are not that many being sold nowadays. It'll be an antique someday.

If anything, I should see the price increasing, not decreasing. The availability of the xbox is dropping since there are not that many being sold nowadays. It'll be an antique someday.

It will drop eventually though... It's sad to see some of the classic game consoles being sold for $20 and less. =/

I would sell for 70$, any less than that just seem silly, I've never seen an original Xbox for cheaper than that. I think in maybe 20 years though it will be a collectors item, because most people probably won't still have their original Xbox anymore.

I have seen old Xboxes for about a fiver($8) at car boot sales same goes for PS1 and the games for them at around 50p upwards.
its still in the decline phase,give it another 10 years and you may start to see an increase in price.

Back