What's going on

RonP44

Hi everybody, my name's Ron, and I've been playing video games my whole life. I still remember the days of Atari and the NES, it's amazing how far things have come.

The Xbox 360 is by far my favorite system right now. At the moment I can't wait for Mass Effect 3 to come out, but I like games of many different genres. I'm glad I found this forum.

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you should fit right in. Mass Effect 3 does look pretty sweet.

Welcome indeed! Atari brings back some great memories for those gamers in our household. What is your favorite old school game? Did you ever have an Atari 2600 Jr?

Thank you both for the warm welcome! We never had the Atari 2600 Jr., we just had the original 2600. My favorite game on it is definitely Pitfall, but there are several others I really like too.

Did you get pretty much each new system as you were growing up, or did you go long periods in between updating your consoles? I only ever had a Sega when I was younger, so I feel I missed some crucial old-school gaming time.

I'd say that starting with our Atari, we had at least one system from each generation. If you're referring to the Sega Genesis, that was one I actually didn't have. We had a Super Nintendo instead. My best friend had a Genesis though, so I got to play it a fair amount.

Back