Xbox 360 What's the verdict on 360's madden 25?

incredibleone

I am considering buying madden 25 but I am unsure of what console to buy it for. What's the verdict on the 360 version? Has anyone bought it or played it for 360? I've heard pretty bad things about the ps3 version but I wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on the 360's offering. Thanks in advance.

I watched my friend play it on his 360 for about 20 mins and I thought it looked nice. Seemed to play smooth too.. I played the ps3 demo and was not happy with it and on the Xbox 360 it looked better I thought.. I'm waiting to get it on Xbox one.

As a full blown Madden addict, I can tell you straight up that this is the best game they've released in awhile.

Last year was a bit of a down year imo. They added ball hawk which made any new player a decent user player, which isn't how it should be. They also added the extremely over powered total control passing which made playing defense a pain the butt, while also making defense particularly hard to play.

This year they've toned everything down. It now actually requires some skill to win games, unlike last year. Graphically this game is great, it's really good looking. In terms of game play, their are very few glitchy routes that break the game. For example, last year you could run Jets Slot Post and absolutely kill every coverage. That has been toned down and now it's normal. They took a lot of the bad features out of the game and made it as realistic as ever.

I'm a huge fan and I'd encourage you to try it out

That's a positive sign that they made it more of a simulation instead of an arcade style game. I expected the graphics to be better but didn't expect anything else to improve. I guess that's typical for us cynical, jaded sports gamers that have been burned too many times. Druid, how is the offline franchise mode? Can you speak on that at all?

Back