What's up gamers - Thanks for these forums!

slim woo

From
NM
My gamer tag is slim woo and I am part of the DEA clan. I'm 47 years young and have been gaming since the beggining (good old Atari, rest it's soul) and plan on gaming until my time is up. I'm really looking forward to the new systems and plan on spending lots of time on both! I'm married with two sons, one of which is a big time gamer like me and the other more like his mom...which is awesome as well! No I didn't have to say that, my wife most likely wouldn't even take the time to read this even if I had it open. She's just that removed from gaming and because of that, I've got one heck of a gaming room all to myself :p. Either way, looking forward to utilizing these forums in the near future. Thanks again for taking time to help the general populous.

Hello Slim Woo, Welcome to the forum i hope you join in all the discusssions everyone is having! its pretty good here sadly i don't have a xbox so i can't add you but i would if i could:0

Hope you enjoy!

Hey slim, i feel the same way. Welcome to the forums!

I've seen your name around another forum I feel. Good to have you over on our neck of the woods.

Hey Slim W00 welcome to these amazing forums. This is defiantly the place to talk to some die hard gamers and meet some new people to waste hours of your life with.

Welcome to the forum i hope you have a good time, and if you have any questions just pm me and ill help you out.

Back