Xbox One What's your dream game?

Yeah man, I hope they can. Hollow Fragment is coming out soon on the Vita, so yeah why not? be exciting to release on the XB1! Gotta learn the Japanese soon ;-D Sugoi!

Yeah, Even if they release the game in japanese I would still get it even without the translations. Haha. I agree we have to start learning japanese.

Yeah, Even if they release the game in japanese I would still get it even without the translations. Haha. I agree we have to start learning japanese.

haha. I agree, well SAO is really a good game to get on any language. I hope they can release the series sooner and I hope they can really make the game on Xbox One.

haha. I agree, well SAO is really a good game to get on any language. I hope they can release the series sooner and I hope they can really make the game on Xbox One.

If they have SAO released soon I'm guessing anyone would want to watch it. As for the games that would be a surefire hit.

I heard that Aria Games is planning something about Sword Art Online. They plan on releasing a game about it as a MMORPG. I would love to play it but I'd rather just stick to Mabinogi. I wish that they can switch over Mabinogi to Xbox One.

If they have SAO released soon I'm guessing anyone would want to watch it. As for the games that would be a surefire hit.

SAO is already released in English... subbed officially on Crunchyroll and Hulu. The games, they've yet to release in English.

A Game with Battle scenes like Final Fantasy, Allowable to play with other players online, and they too will be in the battle scenes with you. Thousands of weapons. Level up system and able to free roam the world.

A Game with Battle scenes like Final Fantasy, Allowable to play with other players online, and they too will be in the battle scenes with you. Thousands of weapons. Level up system and able to free roam the world.

Now that's a great idea. The single-player experience of FF-style action scenes but with multiplayer would rock the world!

Not bad. It would be a lot better if it had a rebirth system.

That would be really nice. Well they are working on Final Fantasy 15. So I guess your dream game will turn into reality soon.

That would be really nice. Well they are working on Final Fantasy 15. So I guess your dream game will turn into reality soon.

That's one of the games that is still yet to be released but I am so excited about it as well.

That's one of the games that is still yet to be released but I am so excited about it as well.

Yeah, I know, that's probably gonna be the best game ever released if ever released this year or early next year.

Heck yeah. FF15 is that game... or not, depending on what we'll see as the final game when it's released, whenever that is.
Depending on what the decide on. There hasn't been any confirmation yet on when it will be released. All they say is it is still being worked on.

Back