Xbox One What's your dream game?

Game of Thrones? Hahahah. Kidding aside, that's a nice idea too. It's like mixing Skyrim, Legend of Grimrock 2, Dragon Age and other similar games with such an ultra-hyper graphics engine and then using next-gen technology to really make the game that will immerse you into the game well. It's basically the real-world equivalent of Sword Art Online!

I know game of thrones will be part of Xbox One too. I'm not sure what dragon age is but yeah, I want to see something like Sword Art Online.

My dream game is the game where everything you do produces a different ending EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't want 8 endings. I don't want 100 endings. I want the game where every single thing you do will affect the game all the time. Take the elements of Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher and magnify double or triple times and you'll get this game where the ending you get is always different for every gamer. That's my dream game.

And everything you do changes the whole story, so the story doesn't get old after a while.

I'd want a game similar to Sword Art Online or .Hack.

And everything you do changes the whole story, so the story doesn't get old after a while.

I'd want a game similar to Sword Art Online or .Hack.

Same here, if they had those animes made into a game similar to the anime itself it would be really awesome.

Same here, if they had those animes made into a game similar to the anime itself it would be really awesome.

I did saw a trailer about Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) earlier on a post here which was made for NDS. It was really cool, I wish they could really make it happen for Xbox One.

I did saw a trailer about Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) earlier on a post here which was made for NDS. It was really cool, I wish they could really make it happen for Xbox One.

Yeah, I've seen that too. I wish there were more, like kill la kill and dragons rioting.

Cool, I saw the video on youtube the other day. The thing is I couldn't even understand it. but well is that game out already? Do they have an english version released yet?

Cool, I saw the video on youtube the other day. The thing is I couldn't even understand it. but well is that game out already? Do they have an english version released yet?

Correction to the one who you quoted: 3DS, not NDS. NDS is the predecessor to the 3DS. And yes, it's out now and no, there's no English version (yet). It's in Japanese after all.

Yeah, I've seen that too. I wish there were more, like kill la kill and dragons rioting.

I remember watching Dragons Rioting the other day. A story about a boy who had a disease that if he gets really horny he will die. He was enrolled in a school (well knowing it was all boys) apparently there were only 4 guys, and the rest are all girls. So cool, action packed and pervy. haha.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my dream game. I think this could be one of them, Something that would make you want to go all out, make your heart pound in every moment. A virtual reality FPS game. I wish they could make that possible.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my dream game. I think this could be one of them, Something that would make you want to go all out, make your heart pound in every moment. A virtual reality FPS game. I wish they could make that possible.

The tech is way to young to develop that concept. We have to wait for a few more years before they can perfect it.

It'll take time my friend. Well, that's why it's a dream game after all. But that's a nice dream game. It's SAO but with guns! (Hey wait a second... THAT's GGO! SAO II)!

It'll take time my friend. Well, that's why it's a dream game after all. But that's a nice dream game. It's SAO but with guns! (Hey wait a second... THAT's GGO! SAO II)!

Gun Gale online SAO 2, haha. Did they release the series already?

Gun Gale online SAO 2, haha. Did they release the series already?

I've checked. Hehehehe.... you, diamondback8 and I are going to be excited: they're releasing SAO II this year in anime! ;-D hihihihih. Sweet! Now we'll see the future of gaming in GGO!

I've checked. Hehehehe.... you, diamondback8 and I are going to be excited: they're releasing SAO II this year in anime! ;-D hihihihih. Sweet! Now we'll see the future of gaming in GGO!

I'm looking forward to watch this as well. I've been a fan of SAO from the first release. I can't wait to see how the female kirito saves the day.

I'm looking forward to watch this as well. I've been a fan of SAO from the first release. I can't wait to see how the female kirito saves the day.

I didn't know it was out. I've read the PDF files that they had uploaded about the SAO series. Love it. Can't wait to see it.

I didn't know it was out. I've read the PDF files that they had uploaded about the SAO series. Love it. Can't wait to see it.

Me too. I mean, I can't wait to see it. I have yet to read the SAO light novel counterpart.

Me too. I mean, I can't wait to see it. I have yet to read the SAO light novel counterpart.

I've read it, the stories that they had on the light novels were really exciting and great. You should start reading it as well.

I hope they can make SAO 2 on Xbox One as well. Haha. I've been waiting for the anime release for a while now. After I'm on the 3rd light novel. I hope they can make all of the SAO games available for Xbox One, or possibly a MMO SAO game.

Dragon's Rioting, that pervy slice of life type of anime with all the cool action moves. I really like the story especially parts when he had to avoid girls because he will die if he gets any naughty thoughts.

I hope they can make SAO 2 on Xbox One as well. Haha. I've been waiting for the anime release for a while now. After I'm on the 3rd light novel. I hope they can make all of the SAO games available for Xbox One, or possibly a MMO SAO game.

Yeah man, I hope they can. Hollow Fragment is coming out soon on the Vita, so yeah why not? be exciting to release on the XB1! Gotta learn the Japanese soon ;-D Sugoi!

Back