What's your favorite Class?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3' started by ragnafable11, Nov 25, 2013.

1. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

Hi guys, to those who have played this game (even the previous versions) I just want to make a survey on which class is the most used / popular to the populace. Personally my choice is the ever so classic Barbarian. I've used Barbarian even in the older versions because of it's hack and slash moves. How about you? What's your favourite class?

2. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

Wizard!!! I've always been a magic fanatic and I've used the wizard class for ages. But I think next time I will try using Monk. I haven't tried that class yet and I'm curious about how strong can the character get. Either way, Wizard for me is the best choice. Strong magic and defence skills.

3. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

I agree with Ragnafable on this. Barbarian is the best. Though the Wizard class is not half bad. I just like killing monsters using weapons instead of magic. Honestly the wizard class bores me out. I always want close combat fights. (Don't quote me on this, it's just my opinion)

4. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

I've been reading some articles online and I could say once it's out I'll make a Demon Hunter. (Check details below)

5. Canon

Canon New Member

Like you, I'm also a fan of Barbarian and I also was on Diablo II. Whirlwind was so much fun on D2, especially in the Secret Cow Level!

6. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

Love the secret cow level, though I rarely get the rare items that I need. I mostly get items that are for wizards. The best rare item that I got from it was a axe but it was way too low level for me to use.

7. walkthroughssource

walkthroughssource New Member

Wizard. He's very strong (big power) and can fight from distance :)