Xbox One What's your favorite Class?

ragnafable11

Hi guys, to those who have played this game (even the previous versions) I just want to make a survey on which class is the most used / popular to the populace. Personally my choice is the ever so classic Barbarian. I've used Barbarian even in the older versions because of it's hack and slash moves. How about you? What's your favourite class?

Wizard!!! I've always been a magic fanatic and I've used the wizard class for ages. But I think next time I will try using Monk. I haven't tried that class yet and I'm curious about how strong can the character get. Either way, Wizard for me is the best choice. Strong magic and defence skills.

I agree with Ragnafable on this. Barbarian is the best. Though the Wizard class is not half bad. I just like killing monsters using weapons instead of magic. Honestly the wizard class bores me out. I always want close combat fights. (Don't quote me on this, it's just my opinion)

I've been reading some articles online and I could say once it's out I'll make a Demon Hunter. (Check details below)
The Demon Hunter is a new class introduced in Diablo 3. With what gameplay Blizzard have shown of it, the Champion looks to be a combination of the Assassin; with its ability to throw grenades, and the Amazon in its usage of crossbows. However the class looks as if it is going to dual-wield crossbows which is a completely original concept in reference to prior games. Demon Hunters use Discipline and Hatred to power their ranged weapons

Hi guys, to those who have played this game (even the previous versions) I just want to make a survey on which class is the most used / popular to the populace. Personally my choice is the ever so classic Barbarian. I've used Barbarian even in the older versions because of it's hack and slash moves. How about you? What's your favourite class?

Like you, I'm also a fan of Barbarian and I also was on Diablo II. Whirlwind was so much fun on D2, especially in the Secret Cow Level!

Like you, I'm also a fan of Barbarian and I also was on Diablo II. Whirlwind was so much fun on D2, especially in the Secret Cow Level!

Love the secret cow level, though I rarely get the rare items that I need. I mostly get items that are for wizards. The best rare item that I got from it was a axe but it was way too low level for me to use.

Back