Xbox 360 When did you buy your Xbox 360?

When did you buy your 360?

Votes: 2 13.3%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 20.0%

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

DarkShade

I'm really curious to see when most of you have bought this console. If you've bought more than one, just state the year when you bought your first 360.

I bought mine specifically to play Halo online but I told my wife that it was for her netflix, it worked (and she knew, lol).

I won't be buying the 720 though, no discount or shutting down of 360 servers will make me either, I am 100% opposed to their forced one platform registration setup. I like used games and I like having the option to trade my games in. Xbox isn't the only game in town, and neither is playstation since they are doing the same.

I came late to the game and only purchased my system this year...(but then again I did not have the spare cash at any other time either). I had a playstation 2 about 8 years ago if that counts.......

I had played on the 360 since it came out because friends owned it, but I never owned one until Christmas of 2011.
So, I've had my 360 for a little over a year. I do know people who have had them much longer though.

When i could get my hands on one. Really hard to get in 2005.

I bought mine in 2010 so i was kinda late. I have to agree with BigBigFan though about the xbox 720 not being able to buy used games. If they dont change that then Iwill probably stay with my xbox 360.

I bought one in 2008 and fell in love with it. Then I had to pawn it because I fell on hard times and was reunited with my old materialistic friend in 2010 and haven't been away from it since.

I guess I bought mine with the majority of people that voted, in 2011 only.

Got mine on December 2009. Christmas gift to myself, pretty much.

Recently bought our box middle last year, true really late to the game but I've never been happier. I knew that Microsoft would have a new console to release somewhat soon. My reasoning was that I missed playing my games that I enjoyed many years ago and just the added ebenfit of Netflix and Amazon tipped the scales over.

I got mine in 2010. I got a good deal and wanted one to play some of the games that are exclusive to xbox. It also had the advantage of giving me the choice between ps3 and xbox for taking advantage of offers.

I am currently on my third xbox 360. The first one I bought in 2005 ended up getting the ring of death. The next x-box I bought, the cd drive ended up messing up and had to sell it for a quick buck on craigslist. The one I currently own is the Call of Duty Xbox.

I bought my Slim in 2010 after my white 20 GB got the Red Ring. I was so pissed I rushed to the store I bought one instantly. The 60 GB was on sale on that day too but I was scared because it says that the original 360 are more prone to the RROD so I stick to the safer ones.

played it at a friends house and got it the next week, that was back in 2010.

So the 7th gen consoles have now been out for eight years. At which point did you decide that you want an xbox and why? For me it was actually quite late on because I got it 2 years ago. I thought that it was a good point to buy the console because the price has significantly gone down by that point and whilst it was fairly close the to the 8th gen it would still be a couple of years and so I bought it then. I didn't really feel like buying it earlier because at the time I didn't really see the point, but in the end it was the console only titles that you couldn't get on the PC that convinced me to try it.

Merged threads~Pbescabar7

I got mine 3 or 4 months after release. I knew I was gonna stick with Xbox after switching from PS2 to the original Xbox. My only complaint with my 360 is that I've had to buy 3 due to RRoD once the warranty was up on each

I got my Xbox about a year ago, and I got it from a brother's friend. Well, it was originally for my brother, but because he didn't play it, I used it most of the time, bought games for it, and eventually started playing it regularly. Eventually, I ended the phase of playing and buying games everyday, so I eventually returned to playing the PC.

I bought the 360 three times. Lol. I kept buying them, getting bored, selling it, then rebuying. I got the first one near the original launch date.

Back