Xbox 360 When is Just Dance 3 Coming Out?

Micci

I can't wait for Just Dance 3 - it's coming out soon. Is it on your wish list too? I love Just Dance and Just Dance 2 - both are rocking games that get you moving. Anyone else a fan of the Just Dance series?

I got the first Just Dance game and it was okay. I definitely am not going to spring for the sequels though. I thought it was a little too simple and silly. We prefer the music games to the dance games.

My sister is a big fan of the "Just Dance" series. She has played the first two games more than any other dance games. I bet she is going to get Just Dance 3 as soon as it hits the stores.

I've never played them! I'm guess it's one of those rhythm games where you have to stay on the beat to a song? I like rhythm games, though I don't think I'm very good at them.

I've never played them! I'm guess it's one of those rhythm games where you have to stay on the beat to a song? I like rhythm games, though I don't think I'm very good at them.

I guess it is considered a rhythm game. I've only played it on the Wii and you basically just dance while holding the controller. I found it kind of difficult to hit the marks. I guess I would prefer the dance games where there is a mat instead.

We have Dance Dance revolution (the one with the mat) and it stinks! It's nothing like Just Dance. Just Dance games are where you hold the controller and dance - you have to follow the moves of your person on the screen. It's a get up and get moving game!

DDR is just more fun to me. I feel like I move more than just holding the controller. There is more incentive to move your feet. The controller is just arms really. I do admit that the Just Dance games seem to have better music.

Last edited:
To each their own I guess.... I was so clumsy with DDR and I never scored well. I think I like Just Dance better because you can play 2 people at 1 time and you are dancing off against them. We were throwing punches and bumping hips!

I think I like Just Dance better because you can play 2 people at 1 time and you are dancing off against them.

You can have 2 players with DDR too. I think it's more about which body part you prefer to use - legs or arms. DDR can be hard when you get winded easily like me though.

I love the Just Dance series, and got excited when I noticed the promo at Walmart. Just Dance 3 is definately on my wish-list. It is my favorite dancing game, and is hilarious to watch, when others play.

Just Dance 3 is already out and it's great! I also hated Dance Dance Revolution. The stupid mat doesn't register any steps I take. Just Dance is way better! I do believe we have every Just Dance game now. You should get it if you haven't already.

I'm not a huge fan of dance mat games either - I prefer the freedom of movement that you have with Just Dance or Dance Central, where you're not limited to a smallish square space. I also like that you can dance duets and group numbers that send you all over the place. You couldn't do that on a mat!

Back