Xbox One Where are the Xbox One Demo's?

xSaVx Carnage

Anyone know if there is any available demo's right now? im still trying to figure out how to navigate this and everything haha, or if there is no demos does anyone know when some will come out if at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found killer Instinct, kinect rival sports preseason . I'm sure there are more I will check later

Z

the kinect rivals(jetski) has a demo iirc..
the killer instint is not really a demo its the full game just don't get all the characters in game.

How is the Kinect Sports Rivals preseason launch game? It looks like fun, but I'd like some thoughts from actual customers and not developers.

Its alot of fun but limited as there is on one track to race on. Its good fun though and give you a feeling if want I more, which I suppose I'd ms I tention.

How is the Kinect Sports Rivals preseason launch game? It looks like fun, but I'd like some thoughts from actual customers and not developers.

I played it a couple times yesterday to try it and It was fun. I will probably get the full game when available.

There are also some Kinect Exercise videos for free. I tried a Jillian Michaels and another persons and now I know
I am not in as good shape as others my age. Of course, I kinda figured that.

You enter your stats and when your doing things, it shows your score and how others in your age bracket do.

One problem is, if you have dogs/small children and they enter the frame, it messes things up. One of my dogs
kept coming in the room and a red bar appeared showing where kinect saw a problem.

[video=youtube_share;Mc4pyTA1PF8]http://youtu.be/Mc4pyTA1PF8[/video]

Anyone know if there is any available demo's right now? im still trying to figure out how to navigate this and everything haha, or if there is no demos does anyone know when some will come out if at all?

I've got one of the videos uploaded here. I hope this helps.

Back