Xbox 360 Where can I get the best deal on a 360 power supply?

girlgotgame

We still have our old 360 and a ton of games for it. We'd still play it, too, except that our original power supply burnt out. So where can I get the best deal on a 360 power supply?

When I'm looking at buying anything such as this, I always usually turn to Amazon. There's normally loads of merchants on there that are all too ready to sell you all kind of Xbox parts.

Just make sure you have the correct model number when ordering and you'll be fine.

Amazon or a trusted eBay seller will probably have it for you. If you're looking at buying it online, make sure it's a reputable seller and you're getting what you're paying for. Also check up on the model number as that's a good way of telling whether you're getting the right one or not, as I'm sure there are many Chinese models posing to be the correct model when they are actually generic incompatible power supplies that aren't the genuine product. If online isn't your thing, check a local tech store, I'm not sure how it works where you live but in my city, we have a gaming store that supplies all these parts, it's just that they are more expensive than online.

We don't have any tech stores nearby that I'm aware of so I'll definitely check online. I'll start with Amazon since I have a Prime membership and then go to eBay if Amazon doesn't have it. Thanks.

If you've got the prime membership then even better. Amazon is definitely the first place to look but like I said, don't just go for the cheapest, but look for the most trusted seller and a verified Amazon seller.

They might charge a bit more but in the end it will be worth it, and if you have the prime membership then you save on the shipping costs anyway.

Thanks for that advice, pwarbi. I do usually look at prices first but I'll make sure the seller is verified, too. Do you have any sellers in particular that you would recommend for electronics/replacement parts?

I'm in the UK, and while I don't have any sellers that I can think of without double checking, even if I did they might not be available to ship to you depending where in the world you are.

Amazon as pretty much cornered the market as an online marketplace for technology so you shouldn't have any issues finding a decent one I shouldn't have thought.

Back