Xbox One Where is my Hard Drive info on my Xbox One?

Charles456k

I just want to know where it is. For example, you could go on your Xbox 360s hard drive and delete things you didn't want. I want to know where that is on the Xbox One. Does anyone know?

I SO WANT TO KNOW AS WELL! I want to be able to view an EXTERNAL HD as well! For music or movies! Regardless of what it is, I paid over 500 dollars for a mini computer, I want to be able to view all internet pages and use all usb devices! I am growing ANGRY!

Well damn. I answered my own question. Here is something I found on Xbox Ones support page. Okay, so how do I access my hard drive?
There's no direct way to access a list of what's on your hard drive. Games and apps can be uninstalled from their own details. Save data can be deleted from within their respective games.
I would put the source, but it says I have to have 25 post to post links. go xbox . com, click on xbox forums, xbox support forums, xbox one support, 04 - Xbox One Console & Accessories, the finally One System. Lots of stuff. (Start Here).

Well damn. I answered my own question. Here is something I found on Xbox Ones support page. Okay, so how do I access my hard drive?
There's no direct way to access a list of what's on your hard drive. Games and apps can be uninstalled from their own details. Save data can be deleted from within their respective games.
I would put the source, but it says I have to have 25 post to post links. go xbox . com, click on xbox forums, xbox support forums, xbox one support, 04 - Xbox One Console & Accessories, the finally One System. Lots of stuff. (Start Here).

Cool thanks for that. its kinda sucky you cant really peruse the harddrive itself.

I guess theyre afraid you might delete the wrong thing?

I don't like that I can't see a rundown or my memory and directly control it myself. Hopefully they patch it in with an update.

I dont think they will. theyve already given back enough by not making us copy games to the harddrive or tying them to a console...

I dont think they will. theyve already given back enough by not making us copy games to the harddrive or tying them to a console...

The 360 allows you to see and deal with your hard drive - if this is the machine of the future... why won't it? I mean at this point these systems are basically PC of limited abilities... and this is something I can definitely do on my computer... so yeah. I mean I don't really understand the rationale here.

Back