Xbox One Which accessories are you planning to buy?

NatureSun

So, I was wondering which extra accessories do you plan to buy for your Xbox One?

I would probably just end up buying a couple of extra controllers and a 7.1 surround sound headset. Preferably Astro one.

What do you guys think you will buy?

Well I'll definitely be buying a wired controller for my PC, but other than that I don't think that there's anything that I really need. I already have a good headset and a USB fightstick, the only thing that I might end up getting is an extra battery pack for the controller, but other than that there don't seem to be any absolute necessities.

If I do go ahead with my decision to buy the Xbox One, I am not going to go that fancy for now. I will stick with just the controller, headset, and xbox, with maybe an additional hard drive to download games, videos, etc. I won't go ahead and buy every game that comes out. I actually don't mind for the price to drop a bit, but that's just me.

I don't know, maybe something to connect the controller to the PC, i really like how the whole thing looks and i hope it still feels as good as the Xbox 360 one.

i am not sure how many turtle beach head sets support 7.1 digital sound yet... i have herd the ones that do don't do it well because the 360 is a 5.1 based system.
i am also not sure if any games will support 7.1. it dosnt seem to have much traction in the audio feild yet as far as movies and basic surround sound.

i guessthis is why i am waiting to get a headset. th polk audio look nice but im not willing to drop that money off the bat.

To be honest, I don't plan on buying too many accessories for my future Xbox One. I think first I will buy a decent headset to go with it, as even though one will already come with the system, I doubt I will use it. Along with that, I do plan on buying a fight stick as well in the future for any upcoming fighting games that will be released on the console sometime in the future.

At this moment in time the plan is to just get the Xbox itself and maybe a new headset. We seem to go through headsets quite often so maybe we need to drop a bit of change to get an actual decent one. I hate using the kinect as a mic. We constantly forget its on ;) I haven't really looked much into the accessories for the console yet.

I am on the same page. I was going to get an extra controller but I was like nah. I probably wont buy any acc. unless they have a charge station like they do now for the batteries.

I'm probably just getting 2 controllers and a charge pack. I like playing splitscreen with my buddies. It's an investment pretty much for them but it's worth it. I hope the new controller is sturdy, I lost one controller and another has a busted LB...

Well I already have my turtle beaches so I'll probably wait for an adapter which I hear is being developed. Besides I can still use it for 7.1 just not chat and now that the console brings a chat head set I should be fine. I'll pick up at least one more controller and a plug and play.

Back