Xbox One Which genre do you want to see less of?

For me it depends on how the zombies are used but I could stand to see less of them. Also I'm kinda sick of FPS Modern games. I need a break, I get that FPS is a giant genre but really I think more developers need to take a step back from it. I also would like a bit less of the gritty and dark for gritty and dark's sake games. But then again that's why I have a Wii U.

I wish they could have more RPG games with an open world concept. That way I could roam around and kill stuff and level up while enjoying the scenery of each map. The game that I don't really want to see are puzzle games and games that I've played on my phone. I'm sick of these games.

I don't have much of a problem with the generic FPS shooters, if there's one thing I want to see less of its the "novelty" games. Anything that's not really meant to not be a big hit but anything that's just useless, I want the Xbox One to be a gaming machine not a media machine!

I wish they could have more RPG games with an open world concept. That way I could roam around and kill stuff and level up while enjoying the scenery of each map. The game that I don't really want to see are puzzle games and games that I've played on my phone. I'm sick of these games.

I agree with the first point--more RPGs with open world concepts. It would feel more like playing an epic journey that linear RPGs where you're playing through a story just to get to the end. With puzzle games, I don't mind games that have puzzles or require some solving, but I don't care for games that are purely puzzle.

I think most of us could do with less zombies. Of course the industry would take that as meaning we need 3x more zombies.

I actually want more zombies. At least x5 more zombies. You'd think there was enough from the last generation, but I think they skimped on it quite frankly.

Back