Xbox 360 Which Is Your Favorite Character In GTA 5?

gamejunkie

After playing and completing a great game like GTA 5 I have to say that I had really grown close to all of the characters in the game. While playing the game you are allowed to move the storyline along while playing with three different characters. I really liked the three different personalities that they were able to capture in the three characters but I think to me the Character that I really liked the most has to be Michael.

I just like Micheal because of how much of a leader he is in the game. Also I like him because he seems to live the rich lifestyle and he really has some money. Overall I just seem to like his character the most because of the major role that he plays in the video game.

Which of the three characters were your favorite in the game and why did you like to play with this character more than the others that were in the game to be able to play with?

I liked Trevor a bit too. He was sort of refreshing in a weird way that I just cant seem to understand but he really kept the game lively throughout though.

I came here to say Trevor and found more Trevor. Guess Trevor wins, take that Michael de Santa!

Really, Trevor had many insane moments where you just sat down and asked yourself, 'wtf is he doing?'. And while not a stable or sane character I like him most because he's different than most protagonists GTA had across the years.

Michael, I don't really like insane characters myself and I felt like I was more connected to Michael then trevor..

Unlike jbeavis, I love insane characters so I vote for Trevor. Michael was cool too, though, but Franklin was rather boring. Franklin's job was to be the normal guy inbetween Michael and Trevor, which made him rather boring in comparison...

My favorite character in Grand Theft Auto IV has definitely got to be Trevor. I found his crude and mean antics to be extremely hilarious through out the entire game. Trevor might even be my favorite Grand Theft Auto charecter of all time.

I think that the only reason that I liked franklin was when you were being chased by the police his ability to slow the time down while driving was really cool and really helpful when you needed it.

Has to be Franklin. He is by far the funniest character in the campaign. Also his driving ability always comes in handy. I find it much more enjoyable to be Franklin purely because of his ability, I feel that it's the only good one out of the three. The other two's powers are only useful when fighting, and I much prefer driving over fighting.

I think that the only reason that I liked franklin was when you were being chased by the police his ability to slow the time down while driving was really cool and really helpful when you needed it.

Haha, ditto. His ability is my favorite, even if I think the character himself is rather boring compared to the others. It's just so fun to driver around at full speeds and not have to worry about crashing because you can activate his ability...

Trevor's is pretty dang good too, though. I thought he got a damage reduction but it seemed like he became completely invincible for the duration of his ability. Michael has the lamest ability, though it's also fun to mess with.

I think Lamar is probably got to my favorite simply because of how dumb and silly he is.
Like the sing song voice he does when speaking to Franklin that one time made me genuinely laugh, so while he may be a dumb and completely useless character he is quite interesting in my eyes.

Lamar is a funny one, gotta agree. He wouldn't be my favorite, but he had me laughing a lot. He sure is different from his boring friend, huh...

I really think that Lamar is the funniest character in the game no doubt. Every single part and line that he had in this game seemed to make me laugh. The thing about it is that Lamar always seems to have an idea that will make them money and every time that they go to do whatever it is that he wants it always ends up going really bad.

My favorite character in GTA V is Franklin, I think he's strong and a body Builder, And I love his house and his car.

Back