Xbox One Which Xbox One Games are you Most Excited for?

One

There are a couple GREAT games that are going to be coming out soon. Which ones are you most excited for? For me, I can't wait to get the Assassin's Creed Unity. Assassin's Creed never fails to impress me and I always love the storyline and game play.

There are a couple GREAT games that are going to be coming out soon. Which ones are you most excited for? For me, I can't wait to get the Assassin's Creed Unity. Assassin's Creed never fails to impress me and I always love the storyline and game play.

I've got a few games that I'm really looking forward to playing: Watchdogs, FF15 and Cyberpunk.

Same here, just to add, division and the murder game (well I forgot the title)

Hmm makes sense. Well I've been forever excited for TELSO but they've added the monthly subscription to it which is something that is not cool.

Hmmmmm.... Excited for The Division, the new Halo, and Cyberpunk 2077!

the division, watch_dogs, KH 3 and the mirror's edge reboot. Oh and the evil within.

Wow I didn't even know that a new Assassins Creed was in the making. Assassins Creed Blackflag seemed to have revived the franchise a bit. Assassins Creed 3 to me was the most horrible of the franchise that they had ever release. I think that I will get Metal Gear Ground Zeroes. Although I have heard that the game is short I have also heard that despite its length it really packs a punch and because of that I am really looking forward to picking it up. I am also really excited about picking up the new Halo when that drops.

Ohhh Watchdogs is another great one. I totally forgot about that when. It's set to release on May 27th so that's still a while away. I can't wait for that one though... should be great.

QUANTUM BREAK! C'mon guys, don't you want to be the one who can bend time and still dodge bullets? Oh yeah!

Currently, the game i'm most hyped for is TESO ahead of Destiny but only because TESO will be available sooner. The Division is another game im really looking forward to but its a way off yet i think.

QUANTUM BREAK! C'mon guys, don't you want to be the one who can bend time and still dodge bullets? Oh yeah!

Woohoo! Quantum Break. Yes, the exclusive. Cannot wait for that. And The Division! Boom! post-apocalypticism baby!

I'm super excited for the next gears of war to come out. It's been a long time coming. It's been so long I'm not even sure if it's coming but I fail to see a reason why the developers would capitalize on a huge money-making project as the game has a lot of fans and followers.

I'm super excited for the next gears of war to come out. It's been a long time coming. It's been so long I'm not even sure if it's coming but I fail to see a reason why the developers would capitalize on a huge money-making project as the game has a lot of fans and followers.

Yeah, They could capitalize the whole thing to maybe make the project faster. I want to see Cyberpunk.

Watch Dogs definitely. The game looks amazing. I can't wait for it's release, probably gonna buy it straight away.

Back