Xbox One Which Xbox One Games are you Most Excited for?

Super hyped for Destiny! Everything I have seen for the game looks really good and I think it will be one of the first AAA titles of this generation as well as a system seller.

For me The Division, Watch Dogs. Destiny, Evolve and Im actually interested in Sunset Overdrive! E3 Will shed some light.

Then next Gears of War! I'd say the next Halo but GoW3 was just such a good game (the campaign was ok but the multiplayer was awesome). Xbox Achievements is helping me to get all the achievements on it.

Only thing is that it's no longer Epic making it and Judgment was awful so we've already seen a non-Epic GoW suck...Here's hoping it doesn't happen again :)

I'm really excited to play The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt, Batman Arkham, Mirror's Edge (I used to play it on PC, great game), Watch Dogs, and Destiny.

i would say for me..

1: the division... its promising to deliver so much its scary to think what will come if they do..(tip of the iceburg)

2: destiny... not that i will buy it but how u play the game and can allow others in to help in progression and still maintain solo play seems like a decent direction for most all networked solo games...

3:battlfront/starwars... yea yea its start wars most everyone wants the game we shall see what they show at e3

4:more indie games.... with games like trials fusion(not really indie) and child of the light i like the option of these 20-30 dollar games that deliver.. affordable and keep me interested in gaming instead of twitch/netflix ect.

The game that I am most excited for has got to be Watch Dogs. I have been waiting for Watch Dogs to be released for what seems like an eternity now. I must have seen every video online involving the darn game. Soon I will finally be able to actually play it.

Back