Which

Murray

From
Midwest US
I thought I would toss this indie title out. With Friday quickly approaching you might need something quick and easy to get you through the day. The first thing you should know is that this is a free title through game jolt and I thought this was a fun and momentary thought provoking game. This shouldn't take more than a half hour to play through. The game puts you in a house and its a find the object kind of game. You have to find three or four keys to get to various parts of the house. You eventually need to make a choice.

Fun little game, no spoilers because the little story it tells is interesting and fun.

Have fun! Happy Thursday.

What do you mean by "Which"? Is it a game? Well, if it's a game, I am certainly going to give it ago.

So the game is Which right? I havent' heard of that game before. But if you said it was good then I'll try it, sounds like you enjoyed that game.

So the game is Which right? I havent' heard of that game before. But if you said it was good then I'll try it, sounds like you enjoyed that game.

I tried to find the game. It seems like there is no game named Which. Maybe someone else is going to help us out with it.

I tried to find the game. It seems like there is no game named Which. Maybe someone else is going to help us out with it.

I tried Google-ing it too and so far all I get is The Witcher. Well I guess we all have to wait for the guy who started this thread to reply to us.

Back