Xbox One White X1 for MSFT Employee's

SiNAR 212

N3RDC0RE
From
MI
Below is the Xbox One That Microsoft created for employees. Man.....Im curious now if they will ever in the future release one that is this color. But Ill stick with my black :D

3.jpg

Via : The Verge

That looks better than the default color, and I prefer black for electronics too... the controller looks even more like the 360's controller in white.

That looks better than the default color, and I prefer black for electronics too... the controller looks even more like the 360's controller in white.

It does now that I take a longer look at it. White kinda shows all the dirt marks over the course of the life of it. I still have a white one that I was always keen on cleaning it but it will show up eventually. My OCD kicks in lol
33268-Rabbit-OCD-gif-Z0og.gif

You know what, it might be something else. You know how the Xbox 360 released in white, but had a black one for the Elite package? It's exactly that. The only reason the white one appears to be "better" it's because it's special.

I would prefer the One in black because it has to sit alongside various other pieces of equipment that are also black. A white one would definitely be the back up or the one in another room that isn't played as much. It would most likely be a limited edition and a little more costly, so I would do the main gaming on the more easily replaceable one.

I would prefer the One in black because it has to sit alongside various other pieces of equipment that are also black. A white one would definitely be the back up or the one in another room that isn't played as much. It would most likely be a limited edition and a little more costly, so I would do the main gaming on the more easily replaceable one.

That's how it is over here. My Wii U, PS3, Receiver, and TV are all black. The white would just make it all off set. Once again lol...OCD!

Back