Xbox One Who here wants to have the WWE 2K series come to Xbox One?

diamondback8

So, anyone? Anyone? We've yet to see WWE venture into the next-gen so who here wants to see it happen?

So, anyone? Anyone? We've yet to see WWE venture into the next-gen so who here wants to see it happen?

Wow. Why not right. I think it's time they get that game on Xbox One as well.

It's already been confirmed that WWE 2K15 will release for XBox One and PS4. It's definitely near the top of my wishlist, and I can't wait to see how they improve the series.

It's already been confirmed that WWE 2K15 will release for XBox One and PS4. It's definitely near the top of my wishlist, and I can't wait to see how they improve the series.

Nice, been waiting for a new WWE for a while now.

Wow, 2K15 is gonna make the appearance? Good. I wonder if it will look as good as EA UFC. Better hope so.

Wow, 2K15 is gonna make the appearance? Good. I wonder if it will look as good as EA UFC. Better hope so.

I hoping for the same thing as well. I hope they can keep it realistic as it can possibly get.

I hoping for the same thing as well. I hope they can keep it realistic as it can possibly get.

I'm going to say it: the WWE game back in the PS2 days looked better than the ones now. I mean, the devs probably just used the same engine they had back then for the WWE 2K. Not much change yet. Hope they change it for WWE 2K15

I'm going to say it: the WWE game back in the PS2 days looked better than the ones now. I mean, the devs probably just used the same engine they had back then for the WWE 2K. Not much change yet. Hope they change it for WWE 2K15

The current WWE 2K looks BETTER than the PS2 games you know. But my guess is you've played the PS2 ones for such a long time that they all look the same to you. Don't worry man, it's probably 'cuz Yukes (the developers) used the same engine so you're right. It's like they added some sugar coating on the existing engine but they didn't make significant changes to the engine.

The current WWE 2K looks BETTER than the PS2 games you know. But my guess is you've played the PS2 ones for such a long time that they all look the same to you. Don't worry man, it's probably 'cuz Yukes (the developers) used the same engine so you're right. It's like they added some sugar coating on the existing engine but they didn't make significant changes to the engine.

I have not much of an idea of what WWE 2k looks like on PS2 but I hope this game looks way better than what I am imagining.

Guess you're right. I don't know, when I see the WWE 2K now, it's like, "Uhm, what happened to those awesome screenshots I used to see back in 2006?" The wrestlers looked even more themselves back in those years. Ah well better hope they can change the engine for 2K15.

Guess you're right. I don't know, when I see the WWE 2K now, it's like, "Uhm, what happened to those awesome screenshots I used to see back in 2006?" The wrestlers looked even more themselves back in those years. Ah well better hope they can change the engine for 2K15.

I'm not sure what you're talking about dude. The WWE 2K14 looked good when I saw it in action. The PS2 games were kinda... I don't know, they didn't look that good. Hopefully, it'll do the EA UFC route with the 2K15 series so all the wrestlers will really look and move good.

Nice. I hope we can see a trailer soon for this. I love this game.

I'm all into the game if they can make one available for Xbox One. As soon as it is out I would be in line just to get it. I hope we can get it on digital as well if they plan on making one for us this year and early next year.

back when i was 12sh i was int wwf/wwe.. the games back than were fun... i could see next gen being a blast..(i dont follow wwe) but they cant take it so serious and try and compete with ufc fighting.

it could be a great game with a killer season pass.. bring back older wrestlers,costumes,factions.. i would even go as far as saying keep the graphics on a xb360 720 resolution and really dial in the movment,fight mechanics and the acrobatics.. get back to the rope swinging climbing the turn buckles,chair smashing, keep the controls simple..

for me the controls need to be almost simple and dumb. simple playstyle..

bring back doink... lol.

back when i was 12sh i was int wwf/wwe.. the games back than were fun... i could see next gen being a blast..(i dont follow wwe) but they cant take it so serious and try and compete with ufc fighting.

it could be a great game with a killer season pass.. bring back older wrestlers,costumes,factions.. i would even go as far as saying keep the graphics on a xb360 720 resolution and really dial in the movment,fight mechanics and the acrobatics.. get back to the rope swinging climbing the turn buckles,chair smashing, keep the controls simple..

bring back doink... lol.

It would be a lot better if it had simple controls, like you said. I totally agree.

bring back doink... lol.

Boom. That's the kicker. Yeah, I have top agree with ya here. Back then, the WWE games were fun 'cuz of the play-right-away style. It was a game for everybody. no need for complex combos: just plug and play.

bring back doink... lol.

THAT'S right. I always forget what's important as well: the controls. That's why I loved to play the WWE games back then because my friends could also play, so we would play hours after hours! Damn, yes, this has to be for the next iteration.

i even liked the antics of being able to go outside the ring,bring in chairs, throw the opponent up against the steel barrier.

i am honestly not against the wwe2k14... i would just like to see the controls and how simple or forced the play style is.
[video=youtube;1u4kwQOZG8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4kwQOZG8Y[/video]

def need some tlc matches,, royal rumble ect ect.
[video=youtube;3PKT5LbCI7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKT5LbCI7w[/video]

i even liked the antics of being able to go outside the ring,bring in chairs, throw the opponent up against the steel barrier.

i am honestly not against the wwe2k14... i would just like to see the controls and how simple or forced the play style is.
[video=youtube;1u4kwQOZG8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4kwQOZG8Y[/video]

def need some tlc matches,, royal rumble ect ect.
[video=youtube;3PKT5LbCI7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKT5LbCI7w[/video]

I remember playing this from way back. It's funny and fun too.

Back