Xbox One Who is excited for AS 4?

wowtgp

I don't get it when people say that AS 4 is really stale. Yes, the last game was not what they promised us, but it was still a solid experience. I am really excited for this game. What about you?

i have herd similar comments about ac4. i dont think its going to be a vast imprvment over ac2(free game) but the seamless transition from jackdaw to island to ocean will help.. the navel battle,roaming will help, the graphics will help. but as a package i think the storyline with those things mentioned will make it the best cod to date.

a pirate theamed game based around semi real work has yet to be touched.. o it should feel semi fresh minus the controls.

i have herd similar comments about ac4. i dont think its going to be a vast imprvment over ac2(free game) but the seamless transition from jackdaw to island to ocean will help.. the navel battle,roaming will help, the graphics will help. but as a package i think the storyline with those things mentioned will make it the best cod to date.

a pirate theamed game based around semi real work has yet to be touched.. o it should feel semi fresh minus the controls.

Let's see how things man out. We will find out in less than a month.

As long as they make it as good as Assassin's Creed 2, i think it will be really worth it, that game is still the best in the series and now they have another great setting to explore, which i hope they don't ruin.

Also, naval fighting, that is cool, even though it's not very assassin-y.

I don't know what to think of AS4 at this point. AS2 was so good, and then AS3 started off really cool and went completely South when the second story kicked in. I have to see more of Black Flag before I could commit to wanting it.

Back