Xbox One Who wants a Vigilante revival?

ragnafable11

I've been wanting to play Vigilate again for the longest time but I couldn't find where I kept my disc. I really hope they can revive the game on either PS4 or Xbox One. Are you with me guys? What are your thoughts?

Sure, I don't mind seeing this one getting a revival. Hope it can happen. They were able to bring Carmageddon and that Road Rage game back from the dead so why not this one?

Vigilante, Hell yeah! I want to see that back. Carmageddon was brought back to life I guess this should have a chance too. It's the best game that I've played way back when I was little.

I can see this happening. Would love to see it come back. Vigilante: one of those awesome 90s games that just rocked your world even after many years.

I can see this happening. Would love to see it come back. Vigilante: one of those awesome 90s games that just rocked your world even after many years.

Agreed. Vigilate was one of the best games that I've played in the 90's. I wish they can bring it back.

Agreed. Vigilate was one of the best games that I've played in the 90's. I wish they can bring it back.

I really hope they could. The game wasn't really revived for the longest time. This game was a hit back then it deserves a chance to go on the next gen.

Yup, for the longest time I haven't seen a game come close to what Vigilante has shown us.

Yup, for the longest time I haven't seen a game come close to what Vigilante has shown us.

Aside from playing Vigilante, one of the best games that I've played in the 90's was Twisted metal.

Aside from playing Vigilante, one of the best games that I've played in the 90's was Twisted metal.

Twisted metal!!! Oh my, it's been ages since I've seen that game. Yeah, I agree, both twisted metal and vigilante were the best games ever released back in the day.

Yeah, a Vigilante revival would do well. I mean, c'mon, they recently decided to revive Cel Damage for the Sony platforms so why not Vigilante right?

Yeah, a Vigilante revival would do well. I mean, c'mon, they recently decided to revive Cel Damage for the Sony platforms so why not Vigilante right?

I agree. This game really needs to be revived. Even Carmageddon was revived so why not this right?

I agree. This game really needs to be revived. Even Carmageddon was revived so why not this right?

I know man. They have to give this game a chance to go next gen this time.

Why not we all go to Change.org and make a petition to revive Vigilante back into the world of next-gen? >:-D

That's a great idea. Well I hope they can accommodate our requests. I'd love to see both Vigilante and Twisted Metal back.

That's a great idea. Well I hope they can accommodate our requests. I'd love to see both Vigilante and Twisted Metal back.

Yeah man! I wanna see these games come back to their glory. As for Twisted Metal, I hope David Jaffe can do it. I know he's got the resources to make Twisted Metal great for the PS4.

Yeah man! I wanna see these games come back to their glory. As for Twisted Metal, I hope David Jaffe can do it. I know he's got the resources to make Twisted Metal great for the PS4.

I've been really hoping to see a new Twisted metal game aside from getting Vigilante back. The next gen versions will be great.

I've been really hoping to see a new Twisted metal game aside from getting Vigilante back. The next gen versions will be great.

I know. If they did get this two games out, I bet a lot of people will buy it.

I know. If they did get this two games out, I bet a lot of people will buy it.

Yeah, Definitely lots will get these two games, well that is if they can make it possible. Let's all make the petition.

I hope they can really make it happen. It's been how many years since we saw the games.

Back