Wii U Controller

Jules

What do you think about the Wii U controller? Is it as revolutionary as it sounds? The touchscreen sounds neat. The screen is going to be a bit challenging, I think. The controller looks a little bulky too.

From what I've read, the controller is definitely bigger than expected. The touchscreen does sound fairly impressive, but a lot of it is probably hype. I think people were expecting HD this time around, so that might be a disappointment.

I think there will probably be a slight learning curve, since it does seem a bit of a difficult thing to get used to at first. I'm not sure how revolutionary it is, but it IS interesting, I think.

I agree that a lot of it is going to be hype. I still think that it's going to be pretty successful because I'm already hearing a lot of buzz about it. I don't think I'll end up getting one, unless I find a good deal a while later.

I am not even sure what revolutionary, is anymore. So much technology is available now, that I do not see the Wii U controller as revolutionary. It is still a cool controller, if it works the way it is suppose to. I wonder if the controller can hold up to some abuse, though?

"Revolutionary" sounds more like a marketing buzz word to me. Don't get me wrong. Technology is amazing and there are truly revoluionary products. In this case, however, it just seems very exaggerated.

In my opinion, that controller will be enhanced as time goes. Look at the wiimote, many people didn't expect the success of that controller but for me it paved way to the creation of PS Move and MS Kinect. I don't know how the Wii U controller revolutionize the gaming controller but I'm sure that Nintendo has some surprises to incorporate into their controller.

Ryan, that is true. Who knows what the new Wii U controller might lead to. What's strange about the Wii U is that it will only have one touchscreen controller and the rest will be the small controllers. In addition, I hear they won't be selling the big controllers without the console.

I'm still not sure what to think of it. To be honest, I laughed when I first saw the thing; it's huge. Time will tell, though I definitely don't see myself being a first adopter.

Kaikaina, it is pretty big. I'm not sure if everybody will be able to handle it. I imagine a lot of kids might have trouble with the big controller. I am sure they have thought of that though, so who knows?

It's not really huge, but it is a bit bigger than I was expecting... The touchscreen responsiveness is quite good, and the overall experience offered by the device is remarkable. My brother purchased it and he is very happy with it. It is definitely not a Nintendo flop...

Back