WiiU's Price Tag Released

I

Isabella

Nintendo's upcoming WiiU console is due to come out some time this year, and a corresponding Wal-Mart ad has accidentally(?) leaked out, revealing a whopping $350 price tag. What do you think about the cost, relative to the features? Is it priced too high, too low, or just right?

I think I read about this somewhere else, too. I can't say that I'm surprised the price tag is so high, what with the controller having its own 6" screen and all, but personally, I can't afford a $350 dollar video game console when I already have 3 other video game consoles and more games than I can count. For me, the price is definitely too high. I haven't seen or heard about enough features to justify $350 dollars... plus tax.

Honestly, it sound about right.

I haven't heard enough about the Wii-U to say if the price is justified or not, but for me, it doesn't really matter, because it's too expensive. It might actually be a great deal, if the console has a lot of really cool features, but $350 dollars is too steep for me! I'll be waiting until the price drops before I buy one, if I buy one at all.

I won't be getting one of these either, always liked the Xbox 360 and PS3 more.

I'm with technoupdatenow on this one; I've always preferred the Xbox 360 and the Playstation consoles better to the Nintendo consoles. I have the original Wii but we rarely ever use it. We spent $150 dollars for ours and we probably haven't used it 20 times yet, so I definitely wouldn't buy another Wii that costs more than twice that.

Back