Xbox One Will Forza 5 be Open World or will it Go back?

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
So if you've played all the Forza games, you'll know that Horizon changed the scene with the open world driving/racing. Do you think they should go back to the way Forza was before Horizon or should it go the Horizon way and improve in the open world?

I think the open world setting was just a thing for the spin off, they will definitely try to go for the classic race selection like their competitor, Grand Turismo.

I really like open world games. I think it would be nice to see this on the next Forza, however it's not crucial to make a really good game. I really think either way it's going to be a good game.

Turn 10 didn't make Horizon, so I don't believe they are going that route. They are going to keep to what was setup on the last four main titles in the series.. though look for a number of improvements since it is a sequel and next-gen to boot.

forza5 is like the other forza series... i hope they leave every aspect of horizon out of it.. horizon was proably the worst racing game i have played.

Back