Xbox One Will Xbox One Allow Digital Pre-Orders (of games)???

i think the way they have it setup is decent honestly. we are able to get bonuses via pre buying or pre ordering digital content now. if game stop wants to survive they need to get on the ball or start trying to figure out that system.. steam has it figured out decently but i dont think xbox live will allow steam to make its way on as an app or way to purchase.. we can only hope xbox becomes competative in the pricing with steam.

I looked into the 'dashboard pre-orders' on 360 and to me it seems that you are still pre-ordering a physical copy of the game through the Microsoft store. There is some fine print that discusses 'downloadable content' but I saw no way to specify before finalizing the order.

I looked into the 'dashboard pre-orders' on 360 and to me it seems that you are still pre-ordering a physical copy of the game through the Microsoft store. There is some fine print that discusses 'downloadable content' but I saw no way to specify before finalizing the order.

i didnt look that far into it. even if it is a hard disk it will be delivered on the launch day. their is a possibility that with xb1 and the cloud gaming we may see digital purchases. this was somthing they were pushing so id say its going to happen.

Back