Xbox One Will xbox one's go back on pre order before launch date?

veda

So for the past few days iv been going to many retailer stores (gamestop, bestbuy, walmart) and none of them are doing pre orders anymore. i should of pre ordered one before but i dint and im to blame. so im REALLY hoping that they go back on pre orders before launch date and im sure im not the only one in this situation. so my question is, does anyone know if we would be able to pre order once again before launch date?? any feedback would be greatly appreciated..thanks!!

Most retailers have run out of their initial Day One Edition allotments. Assuming Microsoft goes the same route as Sony, it's safe to assume that they cut the pre orders short so that they can have units available for the walk-in customers.

I still think they are doing that for some kind of marketing strategy. They want to make it look like they sold out, but then open them up at the very end and everyone will rush to those "limited" in stock.

I still think they are doing that for some kind of marketing strategy. They want to make it look like they sold out, but then open them up at the very end and everyone will rush to those "limited" in stock.

yeah, i have a feeling its gonna be like a "black Friday" type of day lol

Back